The Pink Gold of Pakistan; How India is making Billions of Dollars off Pakistani Rock Salt | Page 2 | World Defense

The Pink Gold of Pakistan; How India is making Billions of Dollars off Pakistani Rock Salt

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
With cease fire agreement violation .... all other agreements stand revoked.
Well thats been going on from ages...you have been shelling Indian side and we have been giving you return reply....so whats new ?

Now in my opinion if you wish to procure that salt from us, there should be a limited quota and terms introduced that your final product won't compete anywhere in world with us. You can have it for domestic consumption for your curries .... at global prevalent rates.
Ask your government, its not our problem. If it meets our business objectives we will buy it.

There is no Akhand Bharat we came, conquered and divided your land. It will remain that and the only variable is further expansion.

At least you accept its been our land :)

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Well thats been going on from ages...you have been shelling Indian side and we have been giving you return reply....so whats new ?

IoK is not indian side. Its disputed occupied territory and we have all the moral right to attack the occupying oppressing brutal force present there.

Ask your government, its not our problem. If it meets our business objectives we will buy it.

That is what this thread is for.

At least you accept its been our land :)

Obviously I am not going to deny millions of indigenous Pakistanis their roots, history and culture.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
IoK is not indian side. Its disputed occupied territory and we have all the moral right to attack the occupying oppressing brutal force present there.

If you take its a disputed territory that means you take it as territory that belongs to So called Azad Jammu and Kashmir and you think its dispute between Azad Kashmir and India, in the given scenario there is UN to hold the moral right to address the solution, pakistan can only be the conveyer as its not its land.

Atleast start by giving complete independence to POK that you called as Azad Kashmir, rather you have been the occupying forces there.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
If you take its a disputed territory that means you take it as territory that belongs to So called Azad Jammu and Kashmir and you think its dispute between Azad Kashmir and India, in the given scenario there is UN to hold the moral right to address the solution, pakistan can only be the conveyer as its not its land.

Atleast start by giving complete independence to POK that you called as Azad Kashmir, rather you have been the occupying forces there.

You need to bring reinforcements to support your voice here. I feel like the saying we use "Viny kahan Ghundoo may phans gai hy".

Daaaah it is not us who have locked up people of valley (Kashmir) for last 53 days, it is not us who have their troops roaming the empty streets, it is not us killing raping and maiming Kashmiris, it is not us using pellet guns on children.

For your information people of Azad Kashmir want to enter and help their Kashmiris brothers in Indian occupied Kashmir, we are not allowing them to cross and enter IoK, if that makes us not giving them full Independence .... be it.

Viny

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
You need to bring reinforcements to support your voice here. I feel like the saying we use "Viny kahan Ghundoo may phans gai hy".

Group bana kar shikar gidhad (Fox) karte hai ..Sher (Lion) to akela hi kafi hai
:D :p

Daaaah it is not us who have locked up people of valley (Kashmir) for last 53 days, it is not us who have their troops roaming the empty streets, it is not us killing raping and maiming Kashmiris, it is not us using pellet guns on children.

Its for the safety of the people, and we are not the ones who conducted air raids on its own people...

For your information people of Azad Kashmir want to enter and help their Kashmiris brothers in Indian occupied Kashmir, we are not allowing them to cross and enter IoK, if that makes us not giving them full Independence .... be it.
Like how mujahids where behind the Kargil Fiasco ...

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir all sorts of imports and exports with India since previous month have been banned by Govt. Now we should secure our borders to stop smuggling of items to India.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Its for the safety of the people, and we are not the ones who conducted air raids on its own people...

I am sure bringing tanks and demolishing Golden temple was also for security of people. Your understanding of "security of people" is pretty twisted by the way.

You did far worse things than air strikes.

Like how mujahids where behind the Kargil Fiasco ...

Stop living in history, strategies, tactics and conditions keep changing.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

And my dear Viny G ......... you need to watch Animal Planet or Nat Geo more to learn about Lions. Pack is the word they use ....... Lion Pack.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Seems you cant differentiate between Jackals and Fox's.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir I am working in bank's commercial credit's deptt, so directly involved in trade matters, shall provide you exact date on Monday as can't share internal IOM on open forum.
If any of you would like me to open a PM, let me know.

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir I am working in bank's commercial credit's deptt, so directly involved in trade matters, shall provide you exact date on Monday as can't share internal IOM on open forum.
source from net given however in latest development Pakistan lifts ban from export of life saving drugs from India.

Last edited: