The Turkish Trap: How Erdogan Made New Enemies and Enraged the Arab Community | Page 2 | World Defense

The Turkish Trap: How Erdogan Made New Enemies and Enraged the Arab Community

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I support Turkey to secure their borders .
But I don't think that is what this is all about, to me this is about Turkey wanting to expand beyond its borders. They have been playing multiple sides, and I think they have now found themselves in a bind now.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
But I don't think that is what this is all about, to me this is about Turkey wanting to expand beyond its borders. They have been playing multiple sides, and I think they have now found themselves in a bind now.

Please explain to us how are they trying to expand their borders? They have many troops near the border which is self explanatory as it is a conflict zone but in Syria they assist Syrian rebels groups and are not trying to annex any Syrian territory. They don't want another refugee influx and also don't want armed Kurdish groups operating freely near their border.

So it is not true they are trying to expand their borders. Israel is the only country in the region expanding their borders which they haven't even declared yet.

As for Turkey, this Idlib situation isn't good for them and there's not much they can do. Turkey's allies want to see Erdogan gone and are quite satisfied with this situation. It has affected his reputation(among Turks) badly. Turkey now can only facilitate transfer of Syrian refugees back to Syria and then work on multi layered air defense/missile defense systems since they lack heavily in that regard.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
You better read about the whole situation before taking a side.

I do read and understand the situation enough to take a side, so for now I am with Turkey .. You can say i am little biased but I love Turkey very much , and its one of my favorite countries after my own Pakistan .

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
You better read about the whole situation before taking a side.

Once Iran/Russia/Syria/Shia militias take over Syria they are going after Saudi Arabia for death blow. And we are just sitting around being comforted by the US which is not going to help in that situation that will later commence. Don't believe for a minute that Iran and Israel/US are ideological enemies. They are not and you will see if Arabs recover and push back the Jews and Iran going to cooperate and embrace each other. Their disputes are just like reality show disputes. They gain a lot for each other from instigating all the drama between themselves. Israel gains popularity in Arab world and Iran gains popularity in Arab world. It also makes Arabs complacent and passive which is gain for Israel. And for Iran, it gets to demonize Arab nations it wants to take over and change their culture.

They are both aware they benefit from this drama and will continue it. You are naive Arab that believes in this drama and thinks US or Israel cares about us, they don't. Jews and Persians both fought Islam and tried foiling rise of Islam. The Jews did it during the Prophet's lifetime by trying to get him to fall into deathtrap and the Persians tried to foil Islam after the Prophet's death by creating fitnah. Now they are getting more creative by pretending to be revolutionary Muslims trying to repel Israel. When they are Persians trying to hijack Islamic leadership from within.

As for normal Persians/Iranians I don't have problem with them and think they are interesting, well educated people with intriguing history/culture. But the ones who dedicate their energy against Islam are doing evil things.

Iran is emboldened because being anti-Islam is a modern trend and going after Muslims excites some people around the world. All their imagined strength and power is about threatening other Muslims and attacking them while they are in unfortunate situation. And going with 'terrorist' dehumanization label against Sunni Muslims. It is an effective political ploy which Russians, Americans, Israeli's and others indulge in and Iranians gaining power by making pact with Satan to trash Islam/Muslims and they know Russians/Americans/Israelis/Europeans don't mind this and actually encourage subjugation of Arab Muslims and other Sunni Muslims. And just that alone should be enough to tell you about intentions of Iran and don't ever think Israel is worried about them. Israel knows their aim is to get back at Arabs and be central power and central religious center of Middle East.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Please explain to us how are they trying to expand their borders? They have many troops near the border which is self explanatory as it is a conflict zone but in Syria they assist Syrian rebels groups and are not trying to annex any Syrian territory. They don't want another refugee influx and also don't want armed Kurdish groups operating freely near their border.

So it is not true they are trying to expand their borders. Israel is the only country in the region expanding their borders which they haven't even declared yet.

As for Turkey, this Idlib situation isn't good for them and there's not much they can do. Turkey's allies want to see Erdogan gone and are quite satisfied with this situation. It has affected his reputation(among Turks) badly. Turkey now can only facilitate transfer of Syrian refugees back to Syria and then work on multi layered air defense/missile defense systems since they lack heavily in that regard.
I would have to dig around, but I have read several stories about Erdogan want to expand, if I remember he has some grand plans about reviving the Ottoman Empire

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I would have to dig around, but I have read several stories about Erdogan want to expand, if I remember he has some grand plans about reviving the Ottoman Empire

It's dramatic headlines, he was talking of people with Turkish ethnicity in other nations and this is to make himself appear as nationalist among his people.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
The Jews and the Persians hate God and hate the truth and tried destroying Islam in its infant years. The Jews have personal problem with God and broke the covenant with him and began promoting atheism, love of money, LGBT and other anti-God norms as a way to express their anger and frustration with God. The Persians dislike God as well and are attached to their mental illness known as nationalism where they daydream about being great and sophisticated people and try hard to come off as sophisticated people and have plenty of nationalism related norms/holidays where they try to satisfy their egos and feel fulfilled but this is all fake and as only being obedient to God brings feeling of fullfilledness and feeling of being content. Thus both the Jews and Persians are not fulfilled and taking out their frustrations on everyone. The Jews by spreading anti-God ideals through social change and entertainment industry and the Persians by trying to corrupt Islam and conquer the region via Iranian Twelver Shiasm.

The Muslims with least attachment to fake nationalist norms that intend to make humans develop attachment to something other than God are the Arab, Asian Muslims and Western Muslims. They do not have holidays and other pre-Islam norms and mostly just in tune with reality that God created us to worship him. They have plenty of character flaws, however, due to being distant from God but they have belief system correct and its just lack of willingness to observe these belief systems affecting them. They need to take back influence and leadership in Muslim world and express their Love to The God King and Creator and express to God that we are with him and his path is the right one that brings justice , genuine and sincere character and gets rid of arrogance, rudeness and degeneracy in our society.

Arabs need to end this negligence of their duties towards their Lord and make repentance now before tomorrow. Don't be like those who rejected God arrogantly and traded the truth with nationalist and worldly delusions.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
God has created a befitting place for those who reject him - and it is called "Hell". For those who think it is a harsh punishment, look at the iteration of junk kind of humans we have today. Society rewards bad behavior today. And we are ruled by 'cool people' who assume positions of influence in society because they are the ones liked for their behavior. These 'cool people' are fake, they will talk to you and once you leave for two minutes will roll eyes at you and talk smack about you for no reason at all. These 'cool people' will indulge in sexual degeneracy and try to put others down that aren't insecure like them. These 'cool people' are insecure and make in fun of others on a daily basis to feel better about themselves. These 'cool people' have no relationships with their parents and usually disrespect them. These 'cool people' are very selfish and rude to others. These 'cool people' reject God and his path he made out for humans. And they try to peer pressure everyone around them to follow their path or be rejected by them. Don't fall for their peer pressure and let them be. These 'cool people' are liked by society and branded as successful people people of their disgusting personality , lack of morals and manners and they easily get influential positions in society because they know the right people.

These 'cool people' will also pretend to be religious if it benefits them in this world. Whether that be they want to meet a guy or girl to be with or if they just want more attention and 'feels good endorphins' about themselves or more money or whatever. And these 'cool people' will be terrible to the actual good and sincere to God people and label them as people who don't understand religion or are misguided. When they are following Satan's path.

So don't dispute with your Lord about these demons and their eternal abide ... "Hellfire" .... They're very deserving it and they make this world a bad place for sincere, good , well mannered people who want a just and healthy society.

We let these trash 'cool people' take over the whole world. They rule in Iran, Israel, Arab world, US, Europe, India, and everywhere else. Even if some of them aren't evil in politics they are evil in society. And you see the results today. They pushed everyone away from God and allowed falsehoods to prevail over truths. They gave value and reward to falsehoods and evil behavior. So you have evil people justifying injustices and immoral anti-God norms/trends in society. And it all starts in their personality. Look at their character first. If you can identify who the 'cool people' are, even at your school or work, these are demons you don't want assuming influence anywhere. Whether in politics, entertainment and media industry, business, etc....

We need a revolution to overthrow 'cool people' all around the world. These 'cool people' demons were the same types that ridiculed the Prophet's and told them sit down kid you don't understand nothing about anything. When the Prophets are best understanding and guided to the truths by God.

May the Lord's curse be upon them.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I do read and understand the situation enough to take a side, so for now I am with Turkey .. You can say i am little biased but I love Turkey very much , and its one of my favorite countries after my own Pakistan .

fair enough but that still does not mean you understand the situation because Turkey is 50km inside Syria way beyond its borders.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Do you want him to support Assad, Iran and Russia instead? Because that is literally the other side.

Nope. I did not say that. No need to take a side in this whole conflict. be natural. You are when it comes to Yemen remember?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Nope. I did not say that. No need to take a side in this whole conflict. be natural. You are when it comes to Yemen remember?

Bro in yemen, I am anti-houthi. I am not neutral in that conflict. I would never side with a group which I see as an enemy even if the opposition is imperfect. And the houthis are an enemy, their leaders apparently even converted to twelvers and they went to Iran to live/study in the past.

I don't get this gulf arab obsession with hating turks so much. Turks didn't rape 20k+ sunni women in the last 10 years in syria and neither did they kill 100,000s of us. It's exactly this kind of attitude which has led Iran to defeat gulf arabs at every opportunity. Do not be neutral in something like this bro cos tomorrow the shia militias in syria and iraq may come after you.

This ethnic hatred amongst ahle sunnah is very damaging.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I support Turkey to secure their borders .
Obviously every nation have right to secure their borders. What exactly are you trying to tell? You seem like wanted to say more but are hesitant to express your self on this forum!