The velvet bullet policy | World Defense

The velvet bullet policy

remnant

Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Kenya
I believe that the future presents unique challenges as well as opportunities when it comes to world militaries. As humanity licks its wounds from countless lives and destruction wrought by war, I believe that its not time for an ever deepening weaponization of the world. Its time for militaries to be integrated into mainstream economies and translate their efficiency into agriculture, engineering and construction. The future should be about fighting our collective enemies of disease, poverty and ignorance rather than each other. Is this possible?

Lisa Davis

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I think this is possible, but in order to really achieve that, everyone needs to stop thinking that they are superior to everyone else. The U.S. thinks that it is superior economically. A great deal of nations that have Muslim majorities think they are superior religiously. We are all humans. We should always try to end suffering no matter where it is, regardless of its cause. I've heard a lot of news programs talk about how there will likely be wars fought in the next 20 years or so, particularly in Africa and the Middle East over clean water. Can you imagine fighting over something that I know Americans (myself included) certainly take for granted and waste tons of.