The War Against Media Freedom: France summons 3 journalist for reporting on French involvenment in war crimes against Yemen | Page 2 | World Defense

The War Against Media Freedom: France summons 3 journalist for reporting on French involvenment in war crimes against Yemen

kovichni

Reactions
16 0 0
Country
Netherlands
You don't know how naieve you sound when you make such silly statements. Study this thread, look at who the agressor is, and what he is up to, and stop defending velayat e faqih mullah terrorists.

nearly a quarter deaths weren't all ''terrorist''. these are people's children, parents, friends, neighbors who's lives matter just as much as anyone else's.
causing this indiscriminate mass deaths will only create more hatred and resentment from a next generation of yemenis towards saudi arabia and their allies. but you can blame that as well on mullah's or mufti's or whatever if that makes you feel better....

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
you realize that already 17 government officials have been sanctioned for their involvement in the istanbul embassy murder right?
You call an entry ban to the US sanction! Well Saudi Arabia already have them on trial way before the US decided to ban them from entering the US and I dont recall one of them ever travelled to the US. You should read what sanction means my friend. Why would the US scarifies its relations with Saudi Arabia for the sake of a man who once upon a time did fought alongside Osama bin Laden? Not to mention his MB agenda?

kovichni

Reactions
16 0 0
Country
Netherlands
That is absurd. No French made weapons involved in the op in Yemen apart from the UAE Leclerc tank. The caesar 155mm howitzer is deployed along the border, not inside Yemen. It has a maximum firing range of 40km so about 20km considering its deployment position. Its used to prevent cross border infiltration by the Houthis. Massive deaths of innocent civilians as you put it is a result of the Houthis shelling everyone inside Yemen, blocking aids and hindering political reconciliation. All of this is Iran/Hizbo tactics to launch an international outcry.

yes, along the border with a reach to just short of half a million citizens in yemen according to the estimation of reach and population density.
(plus the damoclès pods of course used by both saudi and uae)

kovichni

Reactions
16 0 0
Country
Netherlands
You call an entry ban to the US sanction! Well Saudi Arabia already have them on trial way before the US decided to ban them from entering the US and I dont recall one of them ever travelled to the US. You should read what sanction means my friend. Why would the US scarifies its relations with Saudi Arabia for the sake of a man who once upon a time did fought alongside Osama bin Laden? Not to mention his MB agenda?

it's not my word/description. i'm just reading official statements and passing the info.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
nearly a quarter deaths weren't all ''terrorist''. these are people's children, parents, friends, neighbors who's lives matter just as much as anyone else's.
causing this indiscriminate mass deaths will only create more hatred and resentment from a next generation of yemenis towards saudi arabia and their allies. but you can blame that as well on mullah's or mufti's or whatever if that makes you feel better....

No one denies that there have been a few incident that resulted to civilians casualties however, the number is far far smaller that what you have mentioned. The rest is a result of Houthies shelling civilians and gov loyal forces. Yemenis fighting each other is not new. There have been 7 wars with the Houthies since Ali Salah era and even before that. South hates the north and the northerners hate the southerners. Saudi Arabia says it wants to support the legitimate gov but in reality, Saudi Arabia wont allow pro Iran armed militia to take control over its backyard.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
yes, along the border with a reach to just short of half a million citizens in yemen according to the estimation of reach and population density.
(plus the damoclès pods of course used by both saudi and uae)

saudi arabia pushed 20km inside Yemen back in 2009 and stationed there, empty mountainous area There is no half million.

damoclès pods in technicality is used for precision target not blind ones.

It is used by 1 squadron EFT/Tornado belong to the Saudi Air force and have not participated post sead/dead op.

Saudi Arabia makes it own pods locally and uses US made ones as well.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
it's not my word/description. i'm just reading official statements and passing the info.

economic sanctions eh...These people are low rank intelligence officers and the Saudi law does not allow military/security personnel to open businesses or do investments. The US imposing sanctions on those individuals is merely political. It has 0 affect. Just to tell the leftists....oh look we did something now you all can shut up!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
economic sanctions eh...These people are low rank intelligence officers and the Saudi law does not allow military/security personnel to open businesses or do investments. The US imposing sanctions on those individuals is merely political. It has 0 affect. Just to tell the leftists....oh look we did something now you all can shut up!
Just this post should tell you, what this guy's agenda is, and where he is really from.

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
Actually there is no French involvement in Yemen whatsoever. Only French made equipment such as UAE operated Leclerc. Saudi National forces also uses CAESAR howitzer along the border with Yemen. There is no outsider players in the Saudi led operations in Yemen. The US used to do aerial refuelling for the coalition and it stoped that long ago. No Saudi tankers are doing the refuelling. We would like to see evidence of any involvement of France or any other country for that matter outside the coalition. In fact, only Saudi Arabia and the UAE are involved in Yemen. Qatar was kicked out, Morocco withdrew its support as per the Saudi request so did Jordan. No country has participated post the sead/dead mission. Once Saudi Air force dominated the entire Yemeni air space all countries part of the coalition have taken the back seat as observers.
Has Jordan withdrawn its forces from the war in Yemen?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Has Jordan withdrawn its forces from the war in Yemen?

Only high rank commanders of the armed forces are still participating in the JOC to date. No boot on the ground from the Jordanian side.

Welcome to the forum.

Nashab

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
41 1 0
Country
Jordan
Only high rank commanders of the armed forces are still participating in the JOC to date. No boot on the ground from the Jordanian side.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, brother, I have the honor of you. Do I know you in another place, Arab Defense, for example?

When the Saudi Al-Hazem Storm started, Jordan participated in six F-16 MLU fighter jets, in addition to two armed AC-235 planes. Did the Jordanian air force participate in the alliance? Have all the planes returned to Jordan?

Jordan, as you know and know, did not participate in any forces on the ground

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thank you, brother, I have the honor of you. Do I know you in another place, Arab Defense, for example?

When the Saudi Al-Hazem Storm started, Jordan participated in six F-16 MLU fighter jets, in addition to two armed AC-235 planes. Did the Jordanian air force participate in the alliance? Have all the planes returned to Jordan?

Jordan, as you know and know, did not participate in any forces on the ground

I only camp here. Not in any other forum/s.

Yes, Jordan did participate in SEAD/DEAD mission.

I am not quite sure though personally I think some JAF fighter jets might still be stationed at Khamis Mushait air base.