Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Sparks an outrage in the Muslim World | Page 6 | World Defense

Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel’s capital Sparks an outrage in the Muslim World

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Easy in one sentence:
Cause they cooperate intense with Israel , divide the Ummah and didn't protested against Trumps and Israels decision to defacto complete occupying of Kudüs, which is illegal.

As a matter of fact, you can go through this very thread and see how the Saudis and the UAE have opposed the move.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
As a matter of fact, you can go through this very thread and see how the Saudis and the UAE have opposed the move.

Bro. Different sources, different opinions . If we discuss in a polite manner, people can say what they think.

Trump : " Roket man". " Mindless fat dwarf ". " I will erase your country ".

In times where is so great western aggession against we Ummah we as Muslims should keep united.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Bro. Different sources, different opinions . If we discuss in a polite manner, people can say what they think.

Trump : " Roket man". " Mindless fat dwarf ". " I will erase your country ".

In times where is so great western aggession against we Ummah we as Muslims should keep united.

Absolutely, I agree with you that we have to stay united. But please refrain from calling world leaders names, as it creates needless headaches for the forum, and its owners.

Kindly go through your posts and self edit. I see a TT hidden in you, don't disappoint me.

Best Regards

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Well you could provide us, with the shipping manifest and prove that this news is right.

If the source is an ex scientist of Nuclear Commission he is credible. Why should he lie ? Btw, do you deny that Israel didn't bombed Yemen ?

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Absolutely, I agree with you that we have to stay united. But please refrain from calling world leaders names, as it creates needless headaches for the forum, and its owners.

Kindly go through your posts and self edit. I see a TT hidden in you, don't disappoint me.

Best Regards

Will try to read my posts.
I tried to quote DT's dangerous threats. I would never insult leaders if they are legitim leaders. But many here attacked and humiliated RTErdogan. I am not his fan, but he is an elected leader.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
If the source is an ex scientist of Nuclear Commission he is credible. Why should he lie ? Btw, do you deny that Israel didn't bombed Yemen ?

1) You might remember Scientists and IAEA inspectors testifying about Iraq's non-existent WMD's, prior to Gulf War2?? Were they being honest?

2) The incident seen from an alleged video, is being commented upon, by this ex-scientist. A video you and I do not have access to.

3) Veterans Today's credibility is highly questionable, in light of the articles they have published previously. Especially the way they propagate official Iranian media's baseless claims.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Will try to read my posts.
I tried to quote DT's dangerous threats. I would never insult leaders if they are legitim leaders. But many here attacked and humiliated RTErdogan. I am not his fan, but he is an elected leader.

Please tag me in posts that you feel offends you. Insulting Pres.Erdogan is simply not acceptable, irrespective of anyone's personal opinion.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Please tag me in posts that you feel offends you. Insulting Pres.Erdogan is simply not acceptable, irrespective of anyone's personal opinion.

Thank you for your fairness. I will do.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
1) You might remember Scientists and IAEA inspectors testifying about Iraq's non-existent WMD's, prior to Gulf War2?? Were they being honest?

2) The incident seen from an alleged video, is being commented upon, by this ex-scientist. A video you and I do not have access to.

3) Veterans Today's credibility is highly questionable, in light of the articles they have published previously. Especially the way they propagate official Iranian media's baseless claims.

What should I answer ? You are not wrong, but also not 100% right.
I will counter respectfuly.
Why did the EU and many states claimed that the coup in Turkey was a fake false flag?
But I can assure you that I lost a very good friend in the first hours when GÖLBASI Police Special Forces HQ was bombed without mercy. RIP

I can post pics how they defended later against traitors with light MG's. Unique pics from my album of course " blurred'. No where ever published. One gun you will see is a Micro-Uzi . Only to show you, Turks and Muslims are not hostile to Jews, but against Zionists who want rule the world and opress muslims. You know me , I know you a bit. I was in the 90's in Eilat and very welcome as Turk, despite some first distance after entry with German ID.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Bro, Like I said earlier, Ammunition depots of the Houthis were targeted.

1) The video link in the OP is not available: This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

2) There is no mention of where in Yemen, and we all know why that is important. Even 2 yrs after this alleged incident, radioactivity levels can confirm, if said incident happened.

Given these two points, it is safe to say that this myth has died it's own death.

There was another Veterans today news on an Israeli F16 being shot down in Yemen. It turned out to be a Moroccan F16, with the Royal Crown very much visible.

You might be interested in knowing that Rocketsan's biggest Export customers are KSA and UAE. The following is just one example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobaria_Defense_Systems_Multiple_Cradle_Launcher

Best Regards.

Atalay

Reactions
283 9 0
Country
Turkey
Bro, Like I said earlier, Ammunition depots of the Houthis were targeted.

1) The video link in the OP is not available: This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

2) There is no mention of where in Yemen, and we all know why that is important. Even 2 yrs after this alleged incident, radioactivity levels can confirm, if said incident happened.

Given these two points, it is safe to say that this myth has died it's own death.

There was another Veterans today news on an Israeli F16 being shot down in Yemen. It turned out to be a Moroccan F16, with the Royal Crown very much visible.

You might be interested in knowing that Rocketsan's biggest Export customers are KSA and UAE. The following is just one example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jobaria_Defense_Systems_Multiple_Cradle_Launcher

Best Regards.

I never doubt that we are brothers and sisters. But I always mistrust uncontrolled rulers regimes.
You are best informed. Could you explain me please, how Egypt can finance his huge military budget? Against whom?
IMO against Türkiye. But we glide off topic. Sorry

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I never doubt that we are brothers and sisters. But I always mistrust uncontrolled rulers regimes.
You are best informed. Could you explain me please, how Egypt can finance his huge military budget? Against whom?
IMO against Türkiye. But we glide off topic. Sorry

Yes we would be derailing this thread. But I don't think Turkey is their target.

They have issues with Algeria, Libya (civil war), Ethiopia (nile water) just to name a few. SO you don't have to worry about them any time soon |0|

In the Arab world, Turkish Govt, and people are two different topics.

Turkish people are respected and loved, because of their Ottoman history, the Govt. as with all Govt's, popularity varies.