Turkey blast: At least 10 killed in explosion carried out by ISIS | Page 2 | World Defense

Turkey blast: At least 10 killed in explosion carried out by ISIS

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Turkey, Jordan and the GCC. They form a powerful force in the region.
If we do that,then we have to take on Russia,Iran,Hezbollah,Assad,Shia-Iraq.
Are we ready to commit to that?
Turkiye(Erdogan) is ready,that im sure of.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Why not. They have been given way beyond their true size.
Dont you think there is a bigger game being played here by the US and Iran,at least thats what i think?
The two US boats ''captured''(not buying it) by Iran got me thinking that there is something fishy going on here.
It would weaken us when we at present engage in a war against Iran,Russia,Assad and Shia Iraq.
Anything can happen after that.
Something to think about.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
What is happening to the world? That Turkey explosion killed 10 people. In Indonesia, 7 people were killed by the bomb blast. Both incidents involved suicide bombers. And both incidents are claimed by ISIS. If this style of attack will be prevalent as if in fashion, the world will surely be in misery. One of the hardest thing is to watch out for possible bombers... which is impossible to do.

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
These incidents are becoming more frequent in fact almost a weekly occurrence. The whole world in jeopardy; there is no indication of where or when the next strike will occur. The devastation from a car bomb attack or a backpack detonation is such a worrying situation, especially when the target is potentially global, and its seems unlikely that a way will be found to curtail these activites anytime soon.

rz3300

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
This news just keeps getting harder and harder to hear. It seems like daily there is a new attack and a new target and a new message that always says the same thing. I still do not understand the mentality, and I know I am not alone there, but it keeps keeping me up at night knowing that it exists. Maybe someday it will be freed from this earth.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is out of control. I believe we all need to be ready to defend our homes and cities. We cannot predict where they are going to hit or what local Muslim extremists will join them and attack at random. I would like to hear what my government is going to do with these problems. We haven't had any yet but we need to have some measures of precaution.

Rodrigo Menezes

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Portugal
I wonder why I didn't heard about this in the news. Maybe it's because the U.S aren't involved in some way or form (most of the news I listen and heard to are U.S related). This is serious, and this is dangerous to all of us. ISIS is a major threat and should be consider as such, by politicians around the world and we, people of free will and choice, should be aware of its existene. And we shouldn't be afraid to talk about it.... we should try understand it more.

silentwarfare

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
USA
Rest in peace to the innocent. Man, this sucks. All it takes is one lunatic or loose cannon to go off and kill a bunch of innocent people who are non-combatants. The next time I see anything about a turkey blast, I only want it to be about a Subway sandwich. ISIS needs to be stopped.