Turkey Launches Deadly Airstrikes Against Syrian Forces | Page 4 | World Defense

Turkey Launches Deadly Airstrikes Against Syrian Forces

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Rebel sources claim one Turkish outpost was hit by Syrian artillery or rocket fire.

Syrian state television says Turkish fighters jets are striking some military sites.

Yet with all Turkish strikes they are not able to release the info recorded they pods concerning the dates in which the strikes were carried because they were basically old missions. what they have released so far is meant for public consumption.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Plus if Turkey is helping a Sunni fraction against Asshead than its fine

Turkey is helping a Sunni fraction against other Sunni fractions not against Assad. Also, this Saudi betrayal of Otmman is nowhere to be found. Ottomans were occupiers in the sight of the Arabian people not a legitimate caliphate. Not to mention that Ottman ruled through vessels not direct rule and those vessels were overthrown by the people of Arabia at that time. Prophet said caliphate in Quraish only. A non-Quraishi can not be a caliph but a ruler.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Turks doing more in 1 week to combat Assad than other neighbouring Muslim countries did in 10 years. Maybe they can take some lessons from Turkey on how to confront the Iranian militias and co. And I mean that, honestly if they start doing something similar, their image in the Muslim will change insha'Allah. Although the reasons for the turkish attacks seem to be prevent potentially 3 million more refugees into their country, the Muslim world appreciates their fight. May Allah (swt) guide the Turks. May Allah (swt) bless the Turks. May Allah (swt) destroy the alawite regime.

It's been nice watching Assadists get a taste of their own medicine.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Turks doing more in 1 week to combat Assad than other neighbouring Muslim countries did in 10 years. Maybe they can take some lessons from Turkey on how to confront the Iranian militias and co. And I mean that, honestly if they start doing something similar, their image in the Muslim will change insha'Allah. Although the reasons for the turkish attacks seem to be prevent potentially 3 million more refugees into their country, the Muslim world appreciates their fight. May Allah (swt) guide the Turks. May Allah (swt) bless the Turks. May Allah (swt) destroy the alawite regime.

It's been nice watching Assadists get a taste of their own medicine.

?

Erdogan who calls Iran a second home is fighting Iran in Syria? Dude that is some nice stuff I hear every day that never cease to amaze me. And who is Erdogan fighting in Lybia exactly? Assad?

Why is Erdogan attacking other anti-Assad factions in Syria?

Brother, know the entire situation before commenting. It won't look good on you. You are well educated and such rhetoric coming out from Erdgona's mouth should not fool you.

As for the refugee, you are not following the news lately are you?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
?

Erdogan who calls Iran a second home is fighting Iran in Syria? Dude that is some nice stuff I hear every day that never cease to amaze me. And who is Erdogan fighting in Lybia exactly? Assad?

Why is Erdogan attacking other anti-Assad factions in Syria?

Brother, know the entire situation before commenting. It won't look good on you. You are well educated and such rhetoric coming out from Erdgona's mouth should not fool you.

As for the refugee, you are not following the news lately are you?

Yeh Erdogan is imperfect. Turkey is imperfect. I get it. Please do not think of me as a naive person. But I'm not going to diss them if they do something right. Recently I saw that saudi rejected some western demands and I saw Muslims still dissing saudi in comments and I told them what I'm telling you - why are you attacking them when they do something right? Do you want Assad's soldiers to rape more Muslim women or those jahil rafida to kill more of us? If not, then what's the problem. Be happy when you see them fight the assadists, iranian militias etc...

For me, I view Assad as an enemy, same for Iran, same for russia, same for ypg etc... If Turks attack these groups then I will pray for Turks to be granted victory by Allah.

So you should you, it benefits you as a Muslim. Forget that they are turks and you are an arab, you are both Muslim, both ahle sunnah, support each other against common enemies or watch your enemies destroy you. The choice is simple.

Yeh I've been following the news, they've been opening the way for them into Europe to pressure the Europeans.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yeh Erdogan is imperfect. Turkey is imperfect. I get it. Please do not think of me as a naive person. But I'm not going to diss them if they do something right. Recently I saw that saudi rejected some western demands and I saw Muslims still dissing saudi in comments and I told them what I'm telling you - why are you attacking them when they do something right? Do you want Assad's soldiers to rape more Muslim women or those jahil rafida to kill more of us? If not, then what's the problem. Be happy when you see them fight the assadists, iranian militias etc...

For me, I view Assad as an enemy, same for Iran, same for russia, same for ypg etc... If Turks attack these groups then I will pray for Turks to be granted victory by Allah.

So you should you, it benefits you as a Muslim. Forget that they are turks and you are an arab, you are both Muslim, both ahle sunnah, support each other against common enemies or watch your enemies destroy you. The choice is simple.

Yeh I've been following the news, they've been opening the way for them into Europe to pressure the Europeans.

I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy. Turkey is not shelling Assad in Syria to save Syrians when Turkey itself at same time is sending Syrians to die in Lybia and when Turkey is attacking other anti-Assad factions in Syria and when Turkey is sending refugees to die in the middle of the sea.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy. Turkey is not shelling Assad in Syria to save Syrians when Turkey itself at same time is sending Syrians to die in Lybia and when Turkey is attacking other anti-Assad factions in Syria and when Turkey is sending refugees to die in the middle of the sea.

Would it not be better to save this "pointing out the hypocrisy" for another time? I have not read all of your posts about Turkey in this month but the ones I do read are normally anti-Turkey. I do not mean to offend you bro but I think you are being very unfair towards them because of an ethnic rivalry. You are avoiding pointing out their good and concentrating on their negatives at a time when you should really be supporting them as a Muslim.

Sure do things like criticise for libya if you disagree with them but is that necessary on a thread about Turkey vs the assad regime? Don't fanboy Turkey but you should be happy seeing them pulverise the regime. Remember yeh, at the receiving end of most of those turkish missles and rockets is a regime who has raped 20,000 Muslim women & killed our children, murdered our brothers and sisters in the 100,000s. Like I said you should be happy about this.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

Syria says 2 warplanes downed by Turkey as tensions soar
By COSTAS KANTOURIS and ANDREW WILKSan hour ago

1 of 10
Migrants arrive at the village of Skala Sikaminias, on the Greek island of Lesbos, after crossing on a dinghy the Aegean sea from Turkey, Sunday, March 1, 2020. Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said his country's borders with Europe were open Saturday, making good on a longstanding threat to let refugees into the continent as thousands of migrants gathered at the frontier with Greece. (AP Photo/Michael Varaklas)

KASTANIES, Greece (AP) — Syria’s official news agency said two of its warplane were shot down by Turkish forces inside northwest Syria, amid a military escalation there that’s led to growing direct clashes between Turkish and Syrian forces.
SANA says the jets were targeted over the Idlib region, and that the four pilots ejected with parachutes and landed safely.
Turkey’s Defense Ministry said it had shot down two SU-24 aircraft and destroyed air defense systems after one of its aerial drones was downed. Earlier, Syrian military-run media said it had downed a drone inside northwest Syria, and was closing its airspace for any flights or drones across the country’s northwestern region. It said any aircraft that penetrates Syrian airspace will be treated as hostile and shot down.
The Syrian announcement came after two days of Turkish drone attacks in Idlib province that Syrian activists said caused heavy losses to Syrian government forces. These confrontations have added to soaring tensions between Turkey and Russia, which support opposing sides of the Syrian civil war.
Meanwhile, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had on Saturday announced his country opened its western borders to migrants and refugees hoping to head into the European Union. The United Nations said Sunday that at least 13,000 people were massed on Turkey’s land border with Greece,
Erdogan did not explicitly link his decision to open the gates to Europe to the military escalation in Syria’s northwestern Idlib province. However, he has warned that Turkey “can’t handle a new wave of migration,” an apparent reference to Idlib where hundreds of thousands of desperate Syrian civilians fleeing Syrian troop advances have moved toward the Turkish border.
Turkish Defense Minsiter Hulusi Akar, speaking from military headquarters near the Syrian border, said Turkey aimed to confront Syrian government forces rather than Russian troops. He called on Moscow to persuade Syrian President Bashar Assad to withdraw to 2018 cease-fire lines on the edges of Idlib.
Referring to losses inflicted on Syria, he said Turkey had “neutralized” more than 2,200 Syrian troops, 103 tanks and eight helicopters.
“The Spring Shield operation, which was launched following the abominable attack in Idlib on Feb. 27, continues successfully,” Akar said, referring to air strikes that killed 33 Turkish soldiers.
The operation is Turkey’s fourth in the war-torn country since 2016.
The heavy fighting in northwest Syria has also triggered a humanitarian catastrophe and the single largest wave of displacement in the nine-year Syrian civil war.
Ankara is worried it might come under renewed international pressure to open its now sealed border with Syria and offer refuge to hundreds of thousands more Syrian civilians. Turkey already hosts 3.6 million Syrian refugees.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s decision to open his country’s borders with Europe made good on a longstanding threat to let refugees into the continent. His announcement marked a dramatic departure from the current policy and an apparent attempt to pressure Europe into offering Turkey more support in dealing with the fallout from the Syrian war to its south.
The U.N.’s International Organization for Migration said Sunday that by the previous evening, its staff working along the Turkish-Greek land border “had observed at least 13,000 people gathered at the formal border crossing points at Pazarkule and Ipsala and multiple informal border crossings, in groups of between several dozen and more than 3,000.”

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
2 Syrian Su24 shot down by Turkey after Syrian AD shot down Turkish drone.

Also two AD vehicles destroyed in Turkish strikes.

8 killed in Syrian/Russian strikes in Idlib/Aleppo today.

Nayreb air Base in Aleppo officially targeted today by Turkish.

Yet with all Turkish strikes they are not able to release the info recorded they pods concerning the dates in which the strikes were carried because they were basically old missions. what they have released so far is meant for public consumption.

They are not old strikes, over past two days.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Turkey is helping a Sunni fraction against other Sunni fractions not against Assad. Also, this Saudi betrayal of Otmman is nowhere to be found. Ottomans were occupiers in the sight of the Arabian people not a legitimate caliphate. Not to mention that Ottman ruled through vessels not direct rule and those vessels were overthrown by the people of Arabia at that time. Prophet said caliphate in Quraish only. A non-Quraishi can not be a caliph but a ruler.

which sunni Fraction ? so far we know that Turkey is fighting Kurds , ISIS , and Asshead none of which are Sunnis in my opinion .. It is in History throughout the world maybe in KSA you have different History . There is no such rule that only a Quresh can be Caliph if that is the case ,sorry to say Islam could be one of the worse religion in the world, There is no verse in Quran to talk about Ruling, and the last sermon of Prophet was clear that no Arab has superiority over non Arab, and if Quresh is some master or Pure or Out of the world race than it means prophet contradicted himself ? I doubt it , at least not that i know of .. Anyone can rule the caliphate as long as they are Muslims , Honest , Kind and Truthful rest things like Race , color , region or Nationality does not matter, it might be the creation of those Rebel Saudi's who used Islam as a tool to mobilize bedouins against a legitimate Caliphate while supporting openly Kaffir Enemy . The same Enemy which created the Palestine problem , Kashmir problem and colonize much of the Arab world, There is no Pure or good people here my friend, KSA history is full of blunders , but what Turkey is doing in Syria is definitely not one of them .

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Prophet said caliphate in Quraish only. A non-Quraishi can not be a caliph but a ruler.

No he did not say that, you are saying something the hadeeth is not saying. And the hadeeth you are using has 4 different main interpretations for it by many reputable scholars.

Some say it means Islam will be alive until these 12 Caliphs come to pass, but these 12 Caliphs come in different times. We can say the 4 or 5 passed but we don't know the rest and they do not come one after another. But by the last one who is suspected to the Mahdi or if there is another person that succeeds the Mahdi, then the last one will be with Jesus(AS) and we know once Jesus descends unto earth Islam will soon come to an end and Quran will be lifted by God(it will not remain or be remember anymore). And then God takes remaining few believers and then there will be a short period then the horn is blown and last hour begins. Between this short period and the horn there will be no Islam or believers left on earth so the last Caliph(who happens to be descendent of Prophet which was part of Quryash clan) signifies that it will be last era for Islam.

It does not mean all those in between this period will be from Quraysh. But those 12 will be good leaders for the Arabs because the Prophet(AS) was addressing his tribe/Arab audience in this regard.

This is all assuming we go with this interpretation and if it is indeed a sound hadeeth. Because there are narrations in the saheeh hadeeth which are fabricated too.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
which sunni Fraction ? so far we know that Turkey is fighting Kurds , ISIS , and Asshead none of which are Sunnis in my opinion .. It is in History throughout the world maybe in KSA you have different History . There is no such rule that only a Quresh can be Caliph if that is the case ,sorry to say Islam could be one of the worse religion in the world, There is no verse in Quran to talk about Ruling, and the last sermon of Prophet was clear that no Arab has superiority over non Arab, and if Quresh is some master or Pure or Out of the world race than it means prophet contradicted himself ? I doubt it , at least not that i know of .. Anyone can rule the caliphate as long as they are Muslims , Honest , Kind and Truthful rest things like Race , color , region or Nationality does not matter, it might be the creation of those Rebel Saudi's who used Islam as a tool to mobilize bedouins against a legitimate Caliphate while supporting openly Kaffir Enemy . The same Enemy which created the Palestine problem , Kashmir problem and colonize much of the Arab world, There is no Pure or good people here my friend, KSA history is full of blunders , but what Turkey is doing in Syria is definitely not one of them .

Some hadeeeths(even in our saheeh ones) are fabricated by people who had different agendas, and we can see it with hadeeths pertaining to some historical events. However, we also know Allah protected this faith and we know important things related to obedience/prayer/shariah are true as Allah deemed for the Prophet's Sunnah and pillars of faith to be clear for us and he said in the Quran he will give us the right path and protect the Quran from corrupted/altered.

Best thing is to ijtihaad on which are most sound and if there is a contradiction we do ijtihaad and otherwise Allah knows best. Which many scholars already did for us.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
No he did not say that, you are saying something the hadeeth is not saying. And the hadeeth you are using has 4 different main interpretations for it by many reputable scholars.

Some say it means Islam will be alive until these 12 Caliphs come to pass, but these 12 Caliphs come in different times. We can say the 4 or 5 passed but we don't know the rest and they do not come one after another. But by the last one who is suspected to the Mahdi or if there is another person that succeeds the Mahdi, then the last one will be with Jesus(AS) and we know once Jesus descends unto earth Islam will soon come to an end and Quran will be lifted by God(it will not remain or be remember anymore). And then God takes remaining few believers and then there will be a short period then the horn is blown and last hour begins. Between this short period and the horn there will be no Islam or believers left on earth so the last Caliph(who happens to be descendent of Prophet which was part of Quryash clan) signifies that it will be last era for Islam.

It does not mean all those in between this period will be from Quraysh. But those 12 will be good leaders for the Arabs because the Prophet(AS) was addressing his tribe/Arab audience in this regard.

This is all assuming we go with this interpretation and if it is indeed a sound hadeeth. Because there are narrations in the saheeh hadeeth which are fabricated too.
Some hadeeeths(even in our saheeh ones) are fabricated by people who had different agendas, and we can see it with hadeeths pertaining to some historical events. However, we also know Allah protected this faith and we know important things related to obedience/prayer/shariah are true as Allah deemed for the Prophet's Sunnah and pillars of faith to be clear for us and he said in the Quran he will give us the right path and protect the Quran from corrupted/altered.

Best thing is to ijtihaad on which are most sound and if there is a contradiction we do ijtihaad and otherwise Allah knows best. Which many scholars already did for us.

Sorry my friend but this is our history and we know it.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

This has nothing to do with superiority and no the Ottoman were not a legitimate Caliphate period. They were bunch of barbarian bandits. If you want to worship them please be my guest and I am happy that we had them kicked from Arabia. Also get you facts straight, the ottomans were the ones who mobilized the jews from Europe to Palestine.