Turkey's Erdogan moves to sue French Le Point magazine | Page 2 | World Defense

Turkey's Erdogan moves to sue French Le Point magazine

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Not an opinion, it is facts, the northern Syria cities are largely populated by Syrian Arabs and not Syrian Kurds. This has always been the case. The OP was intended to push back the SDF militia and not any Syrian Kurd civilians out of there.
When was the last time you actually went to Syria? Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
When was the last time you actually went to Syria? Like I said, you are entitled to your opinion.

You do not need to go to Syria to know this stuff. The areas taken over by the SNA are Syria Sunni Arab majority towns/villages.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
You know I use to think that it was only in my house, but it seems to be common across the globe. Danish butter cookie tins, have all sort of stuff in them BUT cookies! |0|
My mom, stuffed more than 40 milco/ rawabi yoghurt empty boxes, these biscuit boxes over kitchen ceiling, one day , i happened to open my ceiling and i get rock slided by the whole gang

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
My mom, stuffed more than 40 milco/ rawabi yoghurt empty boxes, these biscuit boxes over kitchen ceiling, one day , i happened to open my ceiling and i get rock slided by the whole gang
|0| That must have been quiet a sight. These goras can learn a lot from the way our moms recycle / upcycle things ‘∞‘

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan