Two Rangers personnel, one civilian killed in Ghotki blast | World Defense

Two Rangers personnel, one civilian killed in Ghotki blast

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Three people killed and many injured due to explosion near railway station in Ghotki.

According to details, rescue officials rushed to the spot, shifted bodies and injured to the near by hospitals for medico legal formalities.

Rescue officials said that the three dead included two rangers personnel, and one civilian.

Police have cordoned off the area. According to the preliminary investigation, the bomb explosion occured at a meat shop situated near Ghotki Railway station. Police said Rangers officials used to buy meat from the shop daily.

They added that the bomb blast planted, furthermore investigations are underway.

Last year in August, three children, including a young girl, her teenage brother and a cousin killed while another child got injured as a mortar shell they playing with
BOL News - Latest News, Breaking News, Pakistan News, News Headlines at village Umer Shar near Ubauro town of Ghotki district.

According to parents, the ill-fated children found a mortar shell while playing outside the village and when children put the shell into fire it exploded.

The explosion so severe that 20 year old Bachi Shar and her 12 year old brother Arbelo Shar died on the spot while 13 year old Jam Shar later succumbed to injuries at Obaro hospital.

Rashid Shar, 10, sustained injuries. Rounti police said that investigation in progress and no case registered so far

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee Keep an eye on that one more blast in Karachi killing one if u rem few days ago i posted about Sindhudesh republican army and JSQM who hit 2 rangers vehicles in Karachi.Logon ka kiya khiyaal thaaa india har jaga pitt raha haii tu sakon sy baithy gaa they need an refresher course of Sindh MRD 1983,Sindhu desh and connected to Brass ATck India 1986-87 @ali razza make an note.
Sindh card sy darny ka yeh anjaam haii and i m afraid its not gonna stop here .Sirf Uzair Baloch ki JIT open kar daityy tu pata chall jataa kun kun Pakistan ka wafadar haii aur kun sirf wazir

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
I am more worried about the pattern as they are hitting armed forces targets third attack against rangers in last 3 weeks not saying they are strong enough for now but taking them lightly would be disastrous in future esp in Sindh as nicely put by my friend """Never trust PPP jab yeh govt main hotay hain tu Pakistan peoples party ban jaty hain aur jab govt sy bahar tu Jiye Sindh/JSQM""

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
@Khafee Keep an eye on that one more blast in Karachi killing one if u rem few days ago i posted about Sindhudesh republican army and JSQM who hit 2 rangers vehicles in Karachi.Logon ka kiya khiyaal thaaa india har jaga pitt raha haii tu sakon sy baithy gaa they need an refresher course of Sindh MRD 1983,Sindhu desh and connected to Brass ATck India 1986-87 @ali razza make an note.
Sindh card sy darny ka yeh anjaam haii and i m afraid its not gonna stop here .Sirf Uzair Baloch ki JIT open kar daityy tu pata chall jataa kun kun Pakistan ka wafadar haii aur kun sirf wazir
sukkhur ghotki area is very very sensitive
its just 70 km from indian border and its a place where they will strike the first

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I have faith in Rangers . They have done absolutely amazing job in Karachi and their intelligence networks are extensive .
two days ago they arrested most wanted Taliban Amir in Karachi. Too early to say who did this but I will pick BLA proxies over Jiya Sindh..... they usually avoid military targets and focus on blowing garbage dumps and rail lines .

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
bhai sirf faith sy kuch nahi hota power bhi chahyee many time narrate the story of that kidnap gang leader of peoples party minister .12 ghanty ranger bahar kharii rahii pakarna dur ki baat andar tak nahi jaa sakii.nothing inside info reported in all national newspapers.real cleanup aisy nahi ho saktaa ky u just build pressure in karachi,they gonna run to interior to bide their time.Need full coordinated operation in whole province and for once for god sake called out that bluff of Sindh card
@ali razza bhai lagtaa haii dono mil kar ek paper likh hi dain describing from 1979 to 1983 history ka shoq sirf aap ko dkehaa haii so aap par bill phar raha hn :)
I have faith in Rangers . They have done absolutely amazing job in Karachi and their intelligence networks are extensive .
two days ago they arrested most wanted Taliban Amir in Karachi. Too early to say who did this but I will pick BLA proxies over Jiya Sindh..... they usually avoid military targets and focus on blowing garbage dumps and rail lines .

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
it is absolutely true.... until the patrons are exposed and eliminated all these operations really mean nothing.
BLA = Iran = Lyari= PPP
no need to say anything about MQM ... it’s understood .

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
bhai sirf faith sy kuch nahi hota power bhi chahyee many time narrate the story of that kidnap gang leader of peoples party minister .12 ghanty ranger bahar kharii rahii pakarna dur ki baat andar tak nahi jaa sakii.nothing inside info reported in all national newspapers.real cleanup aisy nahi ho saktaa ky u just build pressure in karachi,they gonna run to interior to bide their time.Need full coordinated operation in whole province and for once for god sake called out that bluff of Sindh card
@ali razza bhai lagtaa haii dono mil kar ek paper likh hi dain describing from 1979 to 1983 history ka shoq sirf aap ko dkehaa haii so aap par bill phar raha hn :)
bhai i m doing my research on iranian hands in pakistan
i opened a thread also today
it will be updated every day inshallah
and we will write paper on many things

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
no need to say anything about MQM ... it’s understood .
MQM as an organization is dead. PSP dug through the bottom of its barrel and consumed the scum of it. Thankfully PSP got nowhere. It was never designed to. The older MQM generation clung on to it, but Altaf bhai's deteriorating mental state and slurred speeches turned them off too. His Indian bayans was the final nail in MQM's coffin. It's not coming back.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai sirf dead??yeh dekhoo 90 ka haal aur ek waqt thaa aas pass ki sab galiyaan band hotii thii koi jaa nahi saktaa thaa

MQM as an organization is dead. PSP dug through the bottom of its barrel and consumed the scum of it. Thankfully PSP got nowhere. It was never designed to. The older MQM generation clung on to it, but Altaf bhai's deteriorating mental state and slurred speeches turned them off too. His Indian bayans was the final nail in MQM's coffin. It's not coming back.