UAE and Saudi Foreign Minister meet PM Imran Khan | Page 2 | World Defense

UAE and Saudi Foreign Minister meet PM Imran Khan

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
What you fail to understand is why? India has very close economic relationship with Iran, and that is being diverted now. Pakistan is on another level.

This statement is crystal clear and removes any ambiguity as to where KSA & UAE stand.

Bai don't complain when another Raza Rabbani strikes and people think that he is right. Unless Sheikhs learn to reach and win support of common Pakistanis things will keep deteriorating. Money could have bought them the media and a lot of support ....... I keep parroting this again and again.

I can only say be careful, you may very well be dealing with a member of an holy secret alliance.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Bai don't complain when another Raza Rabbani strikes and people think that he is right. Unless Sheikhs learn to reach and win support of common Pakistanis things will keep deteriorating. Money could have bought them the media and a lot of support ....... I keep parroting this again and again.

I can only say be careful, you may very well be dealing with a member of an holy secret alliance.
I agree with what you are saying, but GoP/ Deep state needs to put Rabbani type characters, and rabid media in their place as well?

After all, till when will a majority be held hostage by a minority?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
We are in dire need of steps to be taken to enhance this collective cooperation, clear defined roles, strategies and action plans (this all may already exist who knows but it surely has to unlock the new level now). Joint extensive efforts on diplomatic front and mechanism in place to counter geo strategic threats, your enemy is my enemy needs to get understood at the ground levels. Now it cannot remain behind the doors cooperation where we all are looking towards each other and thinking they should take the charge. In my opinion if Arab countries wish to win this one, they will have to increase their already existing influence in Pakistan and make it much more visible, so that a common Pakistani is not misled again.

Agreed. The first thing I would expect Pakistan to do is to create an Arab-Pakistan coordination council. This council will allow for in-depth coordination on many issues be it economy, security, education, geostrategic or geopolitics. I can't wait to see the outcome of this visit.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree with what you are saying, but GoP/ Deep state needs to put Rabbani type characters, and rabid media in their place as well?

They cannot, to me it appears more of a creating a Frankenstein and then hoping that it carries a heart and would do good for you. I don't think any change (as in regards to winning hearts and minds) can come without Sheikhs making sure that their monetary and other support is visible enough. This should at least be done to counter the false narrative and propaganda. For majority their messiah appears only after destruction of Arab lands and their governments. Sheikhs remain sign of doomsday because they have built huge buildings.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Agreed. The first thing I would expect Pakistan to do is to create an Arab-Pakistan coordination council. This council will allow for in-depth coordination on many issues be it economy, security, education, geostrategic or geopolitics. I can't wait to see the outcome of this visit.

I would expect Arabs to take the charge and initiative. Pakistan at current is still trying to recover, Arab world exercises significant diplomatic clout and have been successful in bringing in the change according to prevalent times.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I would expect Arabs to take the charge and initiative. Pakistan at current is still trying to recover, Arab world exercises significant diplomatic clout and have been successful in bringing in the change according to prevalent times.

Will the Saudis use their weight to call for an immediate Arab league meeting or an urget UN meeting?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Will the Saudis use their weight to call for an immediate Arab league meeting or an urget UN meeting?

UNSC meeting has already been called and held, China played a crucial role in that. Arab league meeting can be called to put pressure on modi government, economic pressure, by the way all is not hunky dory in india, voices from inside india have started rising against the policies of modi government, economic situation is deteriorating, however modi and his party have gotten significant control and charge of extremist agenda and they have plentiful of blind followers now. Any economic pressure from outside hurting common indians may play a role.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
What you fail to understand is why? India has very close economic relationship with Iran, and that is being diverted now. Pakistan is on another level.

This statement is crystal clear and removes any ambiguity as to where KSA & UAE stand.

Secondly, Pakistani media has been busy misconstruing the visit. Here it is in the Pakistani Foreign Ministers own words:

He had confirmed that the two ministers had agreed to visit Islamabad on Pakistan government’s request. “We contacted the two foreign ministers and they are coming,” Mr Qureshi had said.

World has responsibility to stop Indian aggression: PM

The foreign ministers appreciated Pakistan's role for peace and stability in the region. In turn, Gen Bajwa said that Pakistan is proud of its "special strategic and brotherly relationship" with Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1503682/s...-support-for-resolving-kashmir-situation-ispr
You believe on Orio Cookie?? Has same level of Zaid Hamid

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
UNSC meeting has already been called and held, China played a crucial role in that. Arab league meeting can be called to put pressure on modi government, economic pressure, by the way all is not hunky dory in india, voices from inside india have started rising against the policies of modi government, economic situation is deteriorating, however modi and his party have gotten significant control and charge of extremist agenda and they have plentiful of blind followers now. Any economic pressure from outside hurting common indians may play a role.

I have not followed. What was the outcome of the meeting? Or just calls for restrains?

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I have not followed. What was the outcome of the meeting? Or just calls for restrains?

"While the council did not agree on a statement, China's UN Ambassador Zhang Jun summed up the discussions, describing serious concern over the situation.
"They are also concerned about the human rights situation there and also it's the general view of members that parties concerned should refrain from taking any unilateral action that might further aggravate the tension there since the tension is already very tense and very dangerous," he said."

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You believe on Orio Cookie?? Has same level of Zaid Hamid
Zaid Hamid is on a paid agenda. It was his money trail that exposed him. Whereas Orya Sahab is right 90% of the time. I have checked and cross checked both.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

UAE & KSA shall engage the expat community of Pakistan, to expose the hypocrite cabinet members and parliamentarians.
Black list Rabbani type from entering GCC.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Zaid Hamid is on a paid agenda. It was his money trail that exposed him. Whereas Orya Sahab is right 90% of the time. I have checked and cross checked both.
Let's agree to disagree with it I would not say Oreo cookie is paid but I don't agree with Him neither Zaid Hamid type bafoons.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Let's agree to disagree with it I would not say Oreo cookie is paid but I don't agree with Him neither Zaid Hamid type bafoons.
Let's agree to disagree :&&: