UAE Celebrates the Return of it’s soldiers from Yemen

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
1 of 17
UAE celebrates the return of its brave soldiers from Yemen

The ceremonies were held in the presence of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and Their Highnesses, Members of the Supreme Council, Rulers of the Emirates, Their Highnesses the Crown Princes and Deputy Rulers. | Above: Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid welcoming the soldiers who returned from Yemen.Image Credit: Twitter@DXBMediaOffice
2 of 17
Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed welcoming soldiers who returned from Yemen.Image Credit: Twitter@MohamedBinZayed
3 of 17

The General Command of the UAE Armed Forces said in a statement that the “Hawks of Zayed” within the Arab coalition, led by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, raised the banners of rightfulness, justice, redemption and sacrifice standing beside the brotherly Yemeni people.Image Credit: Twitter@MohamedBinZayed
4 of 17

The military added the UAE played a major role in securing the security and stability of the liberated areas. The role of its humanitarian arm, the Red Crescent Authority, also came in for praise as did the support for the sectors of education, health, infrastructure, energy, social support, humanitarian and other kinds of assistance.Image Credit: Twitter@MohamedBinZayed
5 of 17
Based on its fraternal and humanitarian duty, the valiant Emiratis fought a battle that will remain immortal, pioneering the reconstruction efforts in many liberated Yemeni governorates, providing livelihoods for its people, in order to normaliSe their lives, restore stability to them and open the doors of hope for the future before them, the military said.Image Credit: Twitter@MohamedBinZayed
6 of 17
Image Credit: Twitter@DXBMediaOffice
7 of 17
Image Credit: WAM
8 of 17
9 of 17
10 of 17
11 of 17
12 of 17
13 of 17
Image Credit: Twitter@MohamedBinZayed
14 of 17
15 of 17
16 of 17
17 of 17

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I can not wait for Saudi Arabia to withdraw from Yemen completely and stick to providing air support only and keep full control over maritime borders.

Yemeni forces are now trained and well equipped. They can sort out operations on the ground themselves.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I can not wait for Saudi Arabia to withdraw from Yemen completely and stick to providing air support only and keep full control over maritime borders.

Yemeni forces are now trained and well equipped. They can sort out operations on the ground themselves.
Brother,

Since you are a Saudi National, and most importantly a well informed and educated/level headed person, i would like to hear your take on this piece by Guardian.

And i am keen to know the reason UAE withdrew, what happens of the Port of Aiden ?

This article could very well be a propaganda as well, asking you because you guys might be updated in Yemen conflict as i never should much interest in it due to busy schedule.

Expecting reply from you guys as well @UAE @Lieutenant @Falcon29

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Brother,

Since you are a Saudi National, and most importantly a well informed and educated/level headed person, i would like to hear your take on this piece by Guardian.

And i am keen to know the reason UAE withdrew, what happens of the Port of Aiden ?

This article could very well be a propaganda as well, asking you because you guys might be updated in Yemen conflict as i never should much interest in it due to busy schedule.

Expecting reply from you guys as well @UAE @Lieutenant @Falcon29

Media always speculate or trying to scoop. It is not a complete withdrawal by the UAE. Ground forces only but training and logistic supports are still provided by the UAE as well as anti-terrorism operations. All sites have been handed to Saudi forces. The UAE has trained around 150k Yemeni forces, they are deployed and ready to take on. Sudan also withdrew its forces. As far as maritime navigation goes, Saudi Arabian navy and the US navy as well as the UAE navy are all present. UAE has 7 military bases in that area to ensure freedom of navigation and provide protection for Bab Al Mandab and the port of Aden.