1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
oh brother :

Bhutto ruled 73-77... 4
Benazir/Nawaz 88- 99....11
PPP/Nawaz: 08-2019.....11

complete and absolute rule : 26 years

Nawaz playing on Zia’s lap and learning to steal and pillage : 77-88..... 11 years...

thats 37 years in total ....
I left ZAB aside let's start from zia and he wants stars from guy who running a coalition Govt with 5 votes

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
oh brother :

Bhutto ruled 73-77... 4
Benazir/Nawaz 88- 99....11
PPP/Nawaz: 08-2019.....11

complete and absolute rule : 26 years

Nawaz playing on Zia’s lap and learning to steal and pillage : 77-88..... 11 years...

thats 37 years in total ....
NS was CM fisrt time and I was grade 7 school kid I remember vividly he came to my town and all school boys went for his jalsa they made it essential for masters and kids

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I left ZAB aside let's start from zia and he wants stars from guy who running a coalition Govt with 5 votes

This is the fallacy of the entire argument.... one person who wants to make change and has no personal gains to make and is incorruptible is compared with the filth of the country...

Until people are dictated and learn to differentiate this country is doomed

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I remember when Benazir landed in Karachi for the first time .... I must say nothing like the crowd that day is ever seen again....
but what a disappointment

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
This is the fallacy of the entire argument.... one person who wants to make change and has no personal gains to make and is incorruptible is compared with the filth of the country...

Pak actual destruction started with Zias political initiatives and to destroy PPP at any cost they brought sharifs into power and groomed them in punjab with Govt mechine that's why sharifs are powerful all men are theior Hand picked

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I remember when Benazir landed in Karachi for the first time .... I must say nothing like the crowd that day is ever seen again....
but what a disappointment
Military never trusted PPP after ZAB and then al zulfiqar episodes so they gave her power but a weak Govt plus her uncles all ended Up in corruption and marrying Zardari was even great blunder. It's about trust once sharifs were most trusted and PPP never

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Same with PTI I believe Army brass won't trust them at beginning but as time will progress thrust will build up So hope next PTI Govt will win majority

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Pak actual destruction started with Zias political initiatives and to destroy PPP at any cost they brought sharifs into power and groomed them in punjab with Govt mechine that's why sharifs are powerful all men are theior Hand picked
That's another one of the lame excuse for Imran Khan and cabinet's utter and criminal incompetency.
Most of bureaucracy is hand picked by Zardari and Imran Khan and co.
Cases likes of SSP Nekokara denies your accusations.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Punjab government cannot even pick their own IG police... every bureaucrat that is transferred goes running to Lahore high court or Islamabad high court and get the orders voided .... you really seem to know nothing ....

I have a person on my whatppp who I met at a party and was the creation of Nawaz parchi system and went on to become a very high level bureaucrat .... his brother is a Retd high court judge...... the stories he tells me make my head spin as to what this tubbar was doing to punjab and Pakistan. They are worse than termites . They have hollowed the entire foundation of Pakistan through parchi system, and baradari system.

I swear by God he told me the story how Lahore high court judges are appointed and I was shell shocked . He tells me all these stories because he is really embarrassed about what he did. He is old now .
a Lahore high court judge was appointed because Maryam liked the way she danced at one of her parties!!!!

Absolutely disgusting and repulsive.... I am more than ever determined to have no friendship or working relationship to any Nawaz supporters . They make me gag...

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Non other than you compared Imran Khan with Nawaz Sharif and Bhuttos and than you even invite others to continue the comparison game and this is not only you, Imran Khan does this by him self, all PTI does that day and night on national tv... and there's a reason behind it, which is that Imran Khan can only be compared to lowest of lowest and there as well he's having difficulties to prove him self a better performer.
A person, who is failing to complete a patch of road, despite having all the authority and money available and even spent.
Instead of explaining you pull in (only) Nawaz Sharif and than quote his hair transplant as a reason, why Imran Khan is better choice. Are you guys allright?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
That's another one of the lame excuse for Imran Khan and cabinet's utter and criminal incompetency.
Most of bureaucracy is hand picked by Zardari and Imran Khan and co.
Cases likes of SSP Nekokara denies your accusations.
What Nekokara has to do with IK? How IK hand picked officers you pick lot what available don't you? Another lame logic

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am done bro... Nawaz made his supporters wear green colour glasses and made them eat dry grass thinking they were eating fresh green grass .... such is the life of donkeys....

No offence to you Batman since you claim you are not the supporter of Nawaz.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
What Nekokara has to do with IK? How IK hand picked officers you pick lot what available don't you? Another lame logic
Nekokara was an example against your claim of Nawaz Sharif hand picking bureaucrats, other wise you shall share evidence.
While if you aren't aware of Imran Khan and Zardari hand picking bureaucrats than you are sleeping all the time.
Here's the latest victim:
Chief secretary removed ‘unceremoniously’