Ukraine Army Receives 100 Armored Vehicle and Tanks

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
384596929-700x525.jpg

BTR-4 Bucephalus 8x8 wheeled armoured personnel carrier

Ukraine armed forces receives 100 armored vehicle and tanks. President of Ukraine Petr Poroshenko gives army new BTR-4 Bucephalus 8×8 wheeled armoured personnel carrier, T-64BM Bulat upgrade main battle tank with gun-launched anti-tank guided missiles and 122-mm self-propelled howitzer 2S1 Gvozdika.

The BTR-4 “Bucephalus” is a 8×8 wheeled armoured personnel carrier (APC) designed in Ukraine by the Kharkiv Morozov Machine Building Design Bureau (SOE KMDB) as a private venture. On 4 June 2014, company officials revealed that the BTR-4E was being used in military operations in the Slaviansk area. Its armor had withstood hits from large-caliber machine guns, counter-HEAT side screens protected the crew from anti-tank grenade launchers, and armored glass sustained direct hits from sniper rifles. The Iraqi army used BTR-4s in an operation to recapture Jurf Al Sakhar from ISIL forces on October 24, 2014, successfully repelling two road-side ambushes.

384596927.jpg

T-64 Bulat

T-64BM BULAT Ukrainian army on use modernization, the designs incorporate the Knozh reactive armor that offers better performance dealing with tandem warheads than Russian Kontakt-5, new Ukrainian made 125 mm GUN KBA3, TO1-KO1ER night sight and capable to fire the Ukrainian made missile KOMBAT with tandem warhead.

384596930.jpg

2S1 Gvozdika

The 2S1 Gvozdika is a Soviet 122-mm self-propelled howitzer that resembles the PT-76 but is essentially a lengthened version of the MT-LB APC, mounting the 2A18 howitzer. “2S1″ is its GRAU designation. In Ukraine army 2S1 Gvozdika was upgrade.

Ukraine Army Receives 100 Armored Vehicle and Tanks | Defence blog

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
It seems like they are not only preparing to continue civil war, they also are preparing to face against Russia, it's a shame, because the most probably is that all this began due to the influence of USA, Ukraine is being used as Poland, Estonia and all those countries on the NATO who want to take out against Russia, the nowadays situation on there looks like that period between approximately 1933-1939 when all implicated countries were preparing for WWII.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
This is intense. These guys mean business. I haven't been exactly updated about the civil war in Ukraine. Although with Russia, war isn't exactly something new.

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
It makes me so nervous to see that they're making this much preparation for another war, whether it be a civil war in the country or a war against Russia, which they would probably lose if this happens. My heritage is mostly Russian and Ukrainian, so whenever I hear of them fighting or at war with each other I get very anxious and upset to know that there's a good chance that I have family members killing other family members. It's enough to think about how they did it back in history, but I wish it wasn't still happening.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
As much as I don't want to encourage this "proxy war" to continue, this is a much better bargain than run the risk of Ukraine surrendering to the Russian-backed rebels. I can't, for the life of me, let Russia win this war. Other countries are starting to put pressure on Russia through blockades but Putin is obstinate. Unless he stops supporting the rebels, Ukraine's military investments will continue to be justified.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Seems like they really want to face Russia and not be stomped over like they were before. Also, the new measures show a new face that we never thought of Ukraine. This country has been through so many in the past years and you can only say, it wants to push Russia back to their part of the world with all means necessary.

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Seems like they really want to face Russia and not be stomped over like they were before. Also, the new measures show a new face that we never thought of Ukraine. This country has been through so many in the past years and you can only say, it wants to push Russia back to their part of the world with all means necessary.

Unfortunately I feel like it's only a matter of time until Russia invades Ukraine again. It's sad because I feel like just as Ukraine started to get back on their feet and establish themselves as a true independent country, they're probably going to get absorbed back into Russia yet again. I mean, it's only been like twenty years or so since they gained their independence, right? They deserve to keep their independence and be a country separate from Russia.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
I doubt they will be able to absorb Ukraine like they did with the eastern part. Even with rigged elections and military actions they will not be able to fully get Ukraine. I'm pretty sure USA has interests in Europe and will not allow such actions to go unnoticed. Just look at the recent austerity measures for Russia. I deeply hope Ukraine will keep it's independence and be well off without Russian interventions.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
Unfortunately I feel like it's only a matter of time until Russia invades Ukraine again. It's sad because I feel like just as Ukraine started to get back on their feet and establish themselves as a true independent country, they're probably going to get absorbed back into Russia yet again. I mean, it's only been like twenty years or so since they gained their independence, right? They deserve to keep their independence and be a country separate from Russia.

Well I don't know why almost all the people on earth thinks that the Russians are the bad ones, while it is obvious that all this crisis is somehow because of the US Government intervention, they are only pushing against Russia using their neighbor countries, it's unfair that everyone attacks Russia, they are not the ones who have military bases through all the world like USA do, so who are the aggressors? United States and the NATO with all their foreign military bases, or the Russian, who only are trying to protect their lands and sovereignty, I hope people meditate about this, and try to investigate by themselves and realize that the evil comes from the US government.

nutshell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
I hope I am reading something like this and that country receives trucks of medical supplies or food or building materials for new houses instead of armoured vehicles that will be used for wars. Where else will they use it for? It is nerve wrecking just thinking of soldiers and innocent people's lives at the forefront. The stories that my grandparents and aunties and uncles told about WWII were never pleasant. And the trauma, lifetime emotional scars that people involved go through are never really forgotten if not totally overcome from. Thus, there will never be winners, only losers in wars. I hope there will be no wars at all for whatever reasons; not worth all the sufferings and bloodshed.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
I hope this does not represent that start of a drastic escalation and spread of the current civil war in the region. While I comprehend the need for the Ukraine to defend itself against aggression, I worry about the consequences of the whole affair.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
So far Russia has not backlashed against the new austerity measures but time will tell. I'm afraid we will see some drastic actions taken in the near future as Russia is at the limit of it's nerves.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
It makes me so nervous to see that they're making this much preparation for another war, whether it be a civil war in the country or a war against Russia, which they would probably lose if this happens. My heritage is mostly Russian and Ukrainian, so whenever I hear of them fighting or at war with each other I get very anxious and upset to know that there's a good chance that I have family members killing other family members. It's enough to think about how they did it back in history, but I wish it wasn't still happening.

Russia is always part of a major war so this isn't really something new. But i feel you, it sucks when your country or heritage is involved in such cases.