Ukraine battles for key town | World Defense

Ukraine battles for key town

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I reckon that, since it is still going on that, there could be more rebellion and maybe people who feel they have not got justice will join and fight the government and also take what they believe is theirs. I think it will not end yet and will take more lives in the process and will be interesting to see what happens in the coming days and don't think peace talks will happen at all. Since the economy has not been good and the common people losing trust this maybe their way of showing they are not going to take it anymore and also constitution needs to be restored like it was from 2004 to 2010 than maybe they will back down.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
I want to be optimistic about my predictions. Earlier, there were reports about the US army to give Ukrainians soldiers proper military training. The US armed forces is also set to teach them a number of war strategies they could use against Russian-backed rebels. I don't know how long the training will go on but I am hoping for good results. Israel has offered help but whether Ukraine will accept it still remains to be seen.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
There doesn't seem to be much media about the Ukraine these days. Not as much as there was anyway and its becoming to be forgotten about.

It's only when reading stories like this you realise it's still going on and there doesn't seem to be a end in sight.