Ukraine unveiled new «Varan» amphibious armoured personnel carrier | World Defense

Ukraine unveiled new «Varan» amphibious armoured personnel carrier

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
12006710_1897068080517497_554845658704495559_o-696x464.jpg

Ukraine unveiled new «Varan» amphibious armoured personnel carrier By Dylan Vosman - Sep 21, 2015 8 873 Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter Ukraine unveiled new «Varan» amphibious armoured personnel carriers at XII International Trade Fair “Arms and Security – 2015” in Kyiv, reported military-informant.com. The «Varan» – it is prototype of new amphibious armoured personnel carrier for the National Guard and the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. The amphibious assault vehicle developed by company “Plant “Leninska Kuznya” in Ukraine. Spacious interior and high payload carrying capability provide a platform for future customer variants, allowing the simultaneous integration of weapon systems, protection and crew equipment. rCMdudeDe3s 8sCUh_Tbdgw TAGS Ukraine

rCMdudeDe3s.jpg

8sCUh_Tbdgw.jpg

Ukraine unveiled new «Varan» amphibious armoured personnel carrier | Defence blog

HeliArmy

Reactions
14 0 0
Country
France
Let me focus on one thing first: what is that camouflage pattern? Seriously? They want to be targetable from miles away or what? I hardly know any fields where you can merge that green colors with yellow! I know, the camouflage pattern of a vehicle is not as important as the one of the soldiers themselves, but still, are they drunk?
From my knowledge, the military vehicles just tend to have a color looking like the environment, they don't even have a pattern. So, the idea of integrating a pattern, why not. But that digital pattern based on pixels and with yellow, I don't get it at all.

Otherwise, this vehicle is a good thing for the defense of Ukraine, given the current conditions they are in. I think somehow they got help from other countries to bring up that project, but maybe wrong.