Unveiling ceremony of 4 overhauled JF-17 thunder jets held at Rebuild factory Kamra | World Defense

Unveiling ceremony of 4 overhauled JF-17 thunder jets held at Rebuild factory Kamra

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan

My dear Pak,

Thanks for sharing it.

The overall supply chain, production and servicing ecosystem of aero industry is slowly taking shape... we are miles behind but heading in the right direciton.

We need to enter global supply chain in this business PAC can make a lot of money which then can be invested in local programs.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Engine & other sub-systems were refurbished. Upgrade to Block-II FCR, EWS etc were already in progress.
A lot of previous Air Chiefs and officers have given invaluable input to the JFT prog. Having them as a chief guest would have been a nice gesture.

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
My dear Pak,

Thanks for sharing it.

The overall supply chain, production and servicing ecosystem of aero industry is slowly taking shape... we are miles behind but heading in the right direciton.

We need to enter global supply chain in this business PAC can make a lot of money which then can be invested in local programs.
sir i think Pakistan is following chinese model .
First make it in home and then sell it and and earn some thing.
with doing that one can learn and earn some thing

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
sir i think Pakistan is following chinese model .
First make it in home and then sell it and and earn some thing.
with doing that one can learn and earn some thing

Yes, my dear Pak,

We are following that model. With AeroSpace university being formed... we shall see the critically important talent ecosystem in this critical field as well.

Hopefully, PNS also comes of age in this regard... if you look carefully we are heading in that direction as well...

Also, there are hints of localised production of weapon systems for the PAF as well... which is also another area we need to focus. Hopefully, we start some experiementation with SAMs... imagine the boost for PA, PAF and PNS!

We must focus on Horizontal Evolutionary Model...which apparanetly we are doing.