Us accused of lying about nuke deal | World Defense

Us accused of lying about nuke deal

jeremy2

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Kenya
I think the Iranian administration pulled a fast one here on the U.S. That statement coming so soon after their meeting is intended to portray the agreement as a win win situation for the Iranians but that is not the case here. They are clearly resorting to mischief to push through their agenda.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I think the Iranian administration pulled a fast one here on the U.S. That statement coming so soon after their meeting is intended to portray the agreement as a win win situation for the Iranians but that is not the case here. They are clearly resorting to mischief to push through their agenda.
Everyone is so corrupt now a days that I don't know what I think about any of it. The lies and secrets have me almost convinced the oy way well ever know the truth is to assume they are always lying.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
In this game, there is coverups and also balming others for problems occuring from bad choices like right now and need to be resolved or this can led to war or infighting to occur as well. I think that, it is going to be a hard time for the president to expalain why he accused the US of lying aboou the nuke deal and shows they don't have trust as well. In the politicial world, it is about yourself and, getting power and money as well and making a name for yourself and also interesting to see what happens next.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Well if what the Iranian says is true then I think they were foolish to accuse the U.S of lying about the deal. IF they got what they always wanted why brag?

Question though is, who is telling the lies? The Iranians making an attempt to push for immediate removal of sanctions or the U.S trying to make everyone believe the Nuclear deal was great?

It matters little now though. The Israelis will be watching the Iranians closely and following this development I'm sure the U.S will be happy to let the Israelis bomb the Iranian nuke facilities.