US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates | Page 16 | World Defense

US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Biden's path to the WH seems to be assured over the next few hours (Trumps challenges not with-standing), however the "President-Elect" will have some serious hurdles to overcome with his policies within the first 100 days of his Presidency if the DEMs do not take the Senate.:)D

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Biden's path to the WH seems to be assured over the next few hours (Trumps challenges not with-standing), however the "President-Elect" will have some serious hurdles to overcome with his policies within the first 100 days of his Presidency if the DEMs do not take the Senate.:)D
Dem are not going to take sentate, Biden is going to win but this election has divided the americans. I donot think that Biden has the ability to unite this nation again. I only see Biden for one term only.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
maybe the networks pulled it out of their behind also

So, now you are talking about ads and not campaign spending, haha, good ole mtime7. :D

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
It will be impressive if Biden can win Georgia, and it is expected he will win PA too. If we add Arizona and Nevada that's a blowout. For both the electoral and popular vote. Not sure what Trump expects to dispute at that point.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Dem are not going to take sentate, Biden is going to win but this election has divided the americans. I donot think that Biden has the ability to unite this nation again. I only see Biden for one term only.
Hi TsAr. You are right on target with what you have said, however I believe most of the world will still breath a sigh of relief to have a relatively more normalized political America and world with Bidens election: at least for the next 4 years. After that, who knows.:rolleyes:

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
So, now you are talking about ads and not campaign spending, haha, good ole mtime7. :D
What do think campaign spending is? When your wrong, you should just admit it and move on, anything else is just stupid, kind of like ANTIFA doesn't exist idea you had.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
What do think campaign spending is? When your wrong, you should just admit it and move on, anything else is just stupid, kind of like ANTIFA doesn't exist idea you had.

You showed final week ad spending, campaign spending has started long before that and a lot it is for campaigning too. You like to misconstrue facts and deliberately lie, like your God Trump, and also lie about what I said about Antifa, which is that there is no official Antifa organization. But continue lying, and maybe join one of those protests with your buddies chanting 'Stop counting the votes' or 'Count the votes' depending where you are. :D

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Time for Trump to pack his suitcase, Georgia is gone.
Totally agree Lieutenant! However, knowing Trumps tactics, he will not leave "America's House" quietly no matter what his GOP advisors are telling him. He just does not like to lose and they will probably have to physically drag him out of the WH along with his baggage and throw him to the curb! The American voters have legally spoken! What a child!!

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
He will drag things, basically he knows he has lost, he is just making a rhetoric for the next election. He has a very strong base and I am sure next election he will again run (if he is still alive)

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
He will drag things, basically he knows he has lost, he is just making a rhetoric for the next election. He has a very strong base and I am sure next election he will again run (if he is still alive)
not sure if he will run again, but whomever does, will need him by their side.