US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates | Page 19 | World Defense

US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Did they really call in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona? I have not watched the news in months.:~_~:
Not GA. Will have a hand recount there. But Biden is at 290 without GA.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Did they really call in Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona? I have not watched the news in months.:~_~:
Hi Lieutenant. Yes, CNN has finally called Arizona with their 11 electoral votes for President-Elect Biden yesterday giving him a total of 290 votes. Georgia has just started their manual re-count and has until next Wed (18 Nov 2020) to finish manually counting over 5 million votes. A giant task indeed but the state says it is up to the task. Cheers!🇨🇦

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Hi Lieutenant. CNN has called Georgia for President-Elect Biden giving him 306 Electoral votes. That should do it! 🇨🇦🇺🇲

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
Is this after the hand recount?
No, the manual recount is happening now as we speak. The Georgia Committee has until this Wednesday to complete it. With over 5 million votes to re-count, it will be a tall order!🇨🇦🇺🇲

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
as Trump's term is almost over and Biden coming in office next month, Trump has pardoned 26 people so far

funny thing is, Trump also pardoned Jared Kushner's father, Charles Kushner who was imprisoned on tax fraud. as well as 4 Blackwater mercenaries who were in prison for committing war crimes in Iraq.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
So it is now up to Mike Pence to approve the votes. Looks like Trump is not giving up.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
So it is now up to Mike Pence to approve the votes. Looks like Trump is not giving up.
I don't know if Pence will follow and continue to back Trump up or not, since Trump is accusing a lot of his staff at not being loyal enough for him. I find it funny now, that a majority of Trump supporters would tell Democrats and liberals to "get over" their 2016 loss, but are having a heck of a time grasping the fact that Trump lost this election.

I don't like to compare, but take Michigan for example, a so called "Swing State" the reason why alot of Michiganders dislike Trump is he promised to bring in thousands of jobs in their manufacturing industry, guess what? very few were brought back and the ones that did come back were laid off, because that plant couldn't afford to pay the tariffs to export their steel and so on.
Trump also bragged about saving Detroit's auto manufacturing facilities, but why has those so called 5 major plants he promised, not been built yet?
simple, Trump didn't save Detroit's vehicle manufacturing facilities, it was during Obama's era that Detroit city was saved from Bankruptcy, and now Jeeps, engines etc. are being built in Detroit, and under Obama who not only bailed them out by gave them companies huge loans to get on their feet, paid the loan back + interest.

that's why my view of Trump has been going downhill, he said he created "thousands" of jobs, and either A. it was either Obama who saved them, or no new job was created. B. just IMO, he acts like a spoiled brat.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't know if Pence will follow and continue to back Trump up or not, since Trump is accusing a lot of his staff at not being loyal enough for him. I find it funny now, that a majority of Trump supporters would tell Democrats and liberals to "get over" their 2016 loss, but are having a heck of a time grasping the fact that Trump lost this election.

I don't like to compare, but take Michigan for example, a so called "Swing State" the reason why alot of Michiganders dislike Trump is he promised to bring in thousands of jobs in their manufacturing industry, guess what? very few were brought back and the ones that did come back were laid off, because that plant couldn't afford to pay the tariffs to export their steel and so on.
Trump also bragged about saving Detroit's auto manufacturing facilities, but why has those so called 5 major plants he promised, not been built yet?
simple, Trump didn't save Detroit's vehicle manufacturing facilities, it was during Obama's era that Detroit city was saved from Bankruptcy, and now Jeeps, engines etc. are being built in Detroit, and under Obama who not only bailed them out by gave them companies huge loans to get on their feet, paid the loan back + interest.

that's why my view of Trump has been going downhill, he said he created "thousands" of jobs, and either A. it was either Obama who saved them, or no new job was created. B. just IMO, he acts like a spoiled brat.

I have seen a video of Pence pushing for re-count. This tells he is leaning toward Trump. He has the power to say YES or NO and that what the dems fearing the most.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I have seen a video of Pence pushing for re-count. This tells he is leaning toward Trump. He has the power to say YES or NO and that what the dems fearing the most.
Yes/No to what?
Electoral college has certified Biden as president. There has not a single challenge of fraud by republicans that has been heard by the courts.. all suits gave been thrown out. Now any republican senator voting against the will of the people will be doing so just out of sheer malice. Hopefully people will remember that come 2022 mid term elections.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Please stop thinking that Trump is somehow going to make a come back. He is done and dusted for now. He knows that, that is why he is preparing for the next election.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Please stop thinking that Trump is somehow going to make a come back. He is done and dusted for now. He knows that, that is why he is preparing for the next election.

I am actually not thinking that, just following the news and I see that Trump is not backing off. I have no beef in this and frankly I do not care.

Con-troller

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Biden is won, its a done deal now even electoral college has declared it, Trump should just accept it and move on ..