USA in Photos | Page 2 | World Defense

USA in Photos

brightangel10

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I'm from the US and I love this country. I have been to some states but I also would really like to visit all 50 states because of the incredible experience. There really is so much to see and do in this country. My favorite is being on the beach and listening to the waves crashing but there are also other fun things I enjoy.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
Simply put, its just to complicated and costly for anyone to "Visit" the USA. the visa process just to come for a week or 2 or for vacation, a trip like that is only reserved for the wealthiest people of other countries the time involved in the visa, the money involved makes it impossible for the every day citizen to just come visit America to see the sites. In the end its just not worth it. that can go somewhere else cheaper.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
Seeing the waves in Hawaii made me think of summer and surfing. Thank you for this because it inspires me to work more and run to the ocean after. America is indeed so beautiful.

diprod

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
That picture of the Grand Canyon is so magnificent that I want to get lost in there. This is so awesome. I love how the natural beauty of some these places are preserved. Well done America!

Simply put, its just to complicated and costly for anyone to "Visit" the USA. the visa process just to come for a week or 2 or for vacation, a trip like that is only reserved for the wealthiest people of other countries the time involved in the visa, the money involved makes it impossible for the every day citizen to just come visit America to see the sites. In the end its just not worth it. that can go somewhere else cheaper.

I agree, especially if you are coming from the Philippines. There is some discrimination here somewhere. Lots of people I know tried for a visitor's visa, but not all of them had succeed in getting one. I hope this changes soon.

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
Amazing, amazing pictures indeed! I think that these days most people already "know" the US because all the world sees it on the TV, but somethings are better seen live of course, so I wish one day I am able to visit the USA.

MarkM34

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Some great pictures. Have only been to America once, but it's such a diverse place. I'm kind of jealous.

galmal

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Some amazing photos. It really shows the diversity that US has to offer. I am playing to visit the Washington DC area in the next few years as my Mum in law lives here. Any tips to must sees for me?
Washington DC is a sightseers paradise - there are so many museums and monuments and most are free. The first place you'll want to go is the Smithsonian, which are actually many different museums throughout DC, including natural history, American history, art, air and space, etc (free of charge). The next place on the agenda, if you're interested in history, is the National Archives (again, free of charge). Then there's the monuments - Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, the Vietnam War Memorial. The city is easy to get around using the subway system. Also, from Washington there are so many "day" trips you can take - to the Chesapeake Bay, the Blue Ridge Mountains, Williamsburg (a restored colonial capitol city), Annapolis, Old Town Alexandria, Baltimore and so much more.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
That picture of the Grand Canyon is so magnificent that I want to get lost in there. This is so awesome. I love how the natural beauty of some these places are preserved. Well done America!

I agree, especially if you are coming from the Philippines. There is some discrimination here somewhere. Lots of people I know tried for a visitor's visa, but not all of them had succeed in getting one. I hope this changes soon.

Theres no discrimination, you have to follow the rules, its not a Filipino process where you can just do with what you can, you have to turn in exactly what the government tells you to turn in. B y living here in the Philipines I notice a lot of Filipinos have a hard time following simple instructions, they do what they want and they dont care if you like it or not, Well guess what, you will do exactly what the American government tells you or you will be denied. Its pure and simple as that. My wife and I had absolutely no problems getting her visa and we didn't need an immigration attorney, we did exactly what they told us when they told us to do it and she was actually granted her visa early with no expedite charges either. So what it comes down to is simpel if they got denied it was because they didn't meet the requirements or they didn't do what they were told to do.

Freespirit

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
Wow what amazing photos! I would love to one day experience snow in America. We do not have snow in out country and it is a childhood dream of mine to build a snowman lol. One day, one day!

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
For the most part, it's a beautiful country, and I think I have the financial possibilities of visiting it someday through my life, but something about it is too strange for my liking and I wish to prevent rather than cure, to be honest.

Great pictures, though. It pumps me a lot.

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Wow, those pics are stunning! I would love to visit Arizona (US) in the future, but I will have to gain some cash, in order to do that in the first place, haha. :D Also I have always enjoyed the pictures of Miami beaches. :-O

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
It seems like those photos are inviting me to come for a visit, hahahaaa. Seriously though, I had once applied for a visa to the US but unfortunately was denied. It was a long time ago, I was still single and was new in my job (with a low salary). Now we have plans and I guess I can successfully get a visa to the US on the strength of my stable job in a big bank.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
I love to travel to different areas of the country. Tourism is a large industry here for a reason. Recently I traveled to New York City and Boston. Both interesting places. I think its hard to beat NYC. Just an interesting, fun place.