UTOPIA AND WORLD PEACE

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
That would be really nice.

It's very sad that we humans are still having wars and get killing each other, sounds so medieval xS And in most of the cases because of the money or even things more meaningless, as a religion.

But seeing the world as it is right now, that is just, as you were saying, a utopia x(

RingoBerry

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Malaysia
Unfortunately for us, for as long as there is one power greedy and corrupt person living on this planet, absolute peace on Earth is almost next to impossible. They also say that another World War is inevitable and just like my comment on a different thread, it will be up to the people who will be lucky enough to survive that war to reform our planet with our hope that mankind already learned a great lesson. Thinking about my living descendants from IF and when that next war may take place, I sure pray that I am wrong and that peace is possible without the people of the world going through another heavy beating.

gmckee1985

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
Sadly utopia or a world with complete peace is pretty much impossible. You would have to alter human nature. Humans have the tendency for conflict, and are always going to want to rule over eachother. Its unavoidable.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
That is so true! War is worth a fortune and every government is involved in the arms deals as this makes money for their countries. Politics is what stops the world from peace as well as the greedd for power but it would be great to know that there is a Utopia and yes for some Utopia is hell but for the most it would be welcomed.