Vietnam demans end to China's violations | World Defense

Vietnam demans end to China's violations

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Vietnam is demanding an immediate end to the wrongful activities of China in the Paracel islands. Vietnam's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Le Hai Binh made the remark on Friday in reply to queries of reporters on the construction of a military helicopter base by China on Quang Hoa Island together with the deployment of a surface-to-air missiles on another island.

For details - Philippine News Link, PhilNews - Vietnam demands end to China violations

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
They can demand and complain all they want to, but I don't believe that China is going to suddenly change direction. China is seeking to become a dominant force in that region and I believe that they should be prepared to encounter some Chinese muscle-flexing over an extended period.

remnant

Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Kenya
The modern world is increasingly militarized with production of sophisticated weapons by major powers at the expense of democracy. The solution lies in the covert formation of a formidable military alliance by nations neighbouring China.

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
I believe China is seeking to become a dominant force not only in the region, but in the world. It's well known that they sponsor hacking, and the United States and other countries lose billions of dollars to that and also counterfeit goods. I have no doubt if they could, they would be pulling these types of maneuvers here on our shores, as well. They are starting small and regionally, and planning to expand once they've accomplished their goals locally.

QuikGeneral

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
China is aiming to become the most dominant force in the world. They are aiming to take down America any way they can. They have invested billions of dollars into South American businesses and they have stated they wish to wipe out American influence in Asia. They are also trying to gain land, by trying to take control of Taiwan and Hong Kong. They are growing more outgoing the more room the other nations give them. Japan is going through some rough times and I know that they would be a target for China as I'm sure China hasn't forgotten 1937.
They are even fighting the Philipines over water, so it shouldn't surprise anyone that China is stepping on many toes.