War between Iran and Saudi Arabia? | World Defense

War between Iran and Saudi Arabia?

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
War seems to have erupted between Armenia and Azerbaijan, well I hope these incidents are mere skirmishes and will not escalate into a war, which causes me to wonder if this ever increasing tension between Saudia Arabia and Iran won't bring about a similar situation as that of Armenia and Azerbaijan. This power struggle between both nations is really heating up into seemingly volatile situation

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Isn't Armenia and Azerbaijan both satellite countries of Russia? I mean they are with the USSR before? Anyway, the impending war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is long time coming. I'm glad that some quarters are trying to pacify the 2 countries - I have no source on this, just my impression that some countries allied to Saudi Arabia are pacifying them. Because from the bickerings of Iran and Saudi, war would have broke out when the Iranian cleric was executed by Saudi Arabia.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Isn't Armenia and Azerbaijan both satellite countries of Russia? I mean they are with the USSR before? Anyway, the impending war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is long time coming. I'm glad that some quarters are trying to pacify the 2 countries - I have no source on this, just my impression that some countries allied to Saudi Arabia are pacifying them. Because from the bickerings of Iran and Saudi, war would have broke out when the Iranian cleric was executed by Saudi Arabia.

He was a Saudi cleric. Armenia and Azerbaijan declared ceasefire today. Iran and Saudi Arabia won't ever get in direct war, Iran can't do much damage besides temporary missile strikes. They do not border each other either, Iran prefers proxy approach. So you don't have to worry about any direct war.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • We already had this thread or a similar one but never mind. Territory dispute is always a tricky situation and I believe that Saudi Arabia is way to powerful for Iran but you never know who can make profit from whom and what allies are going to 'help' Iran if needed of course. I really hope it will be necessary and this all ends in some kind of treaty because world doesn't need another war even a small one.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
That brings the discussion to what will be Iran's response to a military operation carried out by the U.S. Will Iran launch its blind missiles toward the Arabian Gulf States as a helpless move.