WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 57 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
The JH7's are here, but might be announced, right after all other platforms have been revealed. Right now they are not a priority. Their engines are proving to be troublesome. They might even be put in storage for a rainy day, or sent back.
Whats the problem with engine @Khafee

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Engine problems due to weather and environment, if i am not wrong
And why was that only discovered after purchase? What happened to the bosting of rigorous testing standards pertained by PAF, PA and etc...

Ex. Z10, assault rifle, migs, etc

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Engine problems due to weather and environment, if i am not wrong
It's a new engine, hence teething issues. Nonetheless aircrafts are upgraded and refurbished.
12 of them have landed, 14 more to come.

Things are being worked out, they are not as bad as I previously thought. So let's see when they are revealed, but their primary role will be naval.

Unlike the J15's who will be a shared asset.

PWFI

Reactions
258 11 0
Country
Pakistan
It's a new engine, hence teething issues. Nonetheless aircrafts are upgraded and refurbished.

Things are being worked out, they are not as bad as I previously thought. So let's see when they are revealed, but their primary role will be naval.

AL Hamdoulilah, that's a great news, 12 JH-7 are enough to change the balance in favor of PN. Now with 26 of these heavily armed beasts they can give a hand to PA in Rajastan Sector.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan

Means from pocket of pak navy budget.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

@Mastankhan ur favourite plane