What countries have you visited? | Page 4 | World Defense

What countries have you visited?

sazzydan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I have been to Spain, Turkey, France, Egypt and Holland. My next plan is to visit several different places in the US. There are so many american cities I want to visit, I can only hope that I will be able to visit a lot of them.

I also want to go to Thailand, it looks like a beautiful place to visit!

Metadoom

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 1 0
Country
USA
Just a quick idea for a thread!

As we are all aware we have people on this forum from all over the world and i was wondering which countries has everyone visited?

To make it more interesting let's also pick our top 3 countries we would like to visit in the future!

I'll start; I havn't visited many countries at all but the countries i have visited are:

UK, Turkey, Ireland, USA (Florida)

The countries i want to visit in the future are:

1. Australia
2. Dubai
3. Barbados

Germany and Central America

Pinoy Jade

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
I have only visited China in my entire life. We had this trip fixed to visit the Great Wall of china. China is a wide country and i stayed at Shenyang, China for around 5 days maybe. I have a friend out there who migrated.

heavyinfantry

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Italy
I have only visited USA and Prague. I never really travelled a lot even if I wish I had. Prague was a to on fun and apart from the beautiful buildings and monuments you have a wide choice about clubs and discos to go in. USA was cool too even though relly exprnsive in my opinion.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I have to some countries but only in Asia. My first travel abroad is in Hongkong. It was ecstasy to ride an airplane. In the recent years, I went to Bangkok, Thailand, Singapore and every year I travel to Hongkong. My last foreign country to visit was Malaysia and early this year it was a short vacation to Beijing, China. I forgot to mention my one day trip to Macau. Late this year, we have plane tickets for Hongkong and Singapore.

Xanthosh

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Australia
  • UAE
  • Bahrain
  • Kuwait
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Egypt
  • Jordan
  • Morocco
  • Turkey
  • The Philippines
  • UK
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • France
  • Netherland
  • Germany
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Cuba
  • Mexico

Man you've visisted a lot of countries. Kind of envious. But I hope you travel even more than this. I'd like to ask what are some things that you learned from your travels? Did you see little people?

As for me, I haven't visited any other country. Just stayed at my home country from birth till now. I do want to visit Japan, and the USA, though.

CrowdedHighways

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Latvia
Apart from Latvia, I have been to Lithuania and Estonia(but those are just a road-trip away), Egypt, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Poland and Austria. I visited Austria by car, so that means that, apart from Lithuania and Poland, I also got to visit Germany this way.
In the future, I will visit Greece and Russia. Apart from that, I would also like to go to France and Japan.

xpictoc

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Belgium
I went to Thailand in April near the end of the touristic season. I can recommend it to anyone who is looking for an adventure, especially if you plan your own trip and visit some of the less touristic locations such as Koh Lanta, a beautiful island where you can chill, enjoy the sunset with a fresh coconut in hand or visit gorgeous national parks. Now I want to go back.

Kessen

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I've been to the US (live here) as well as China and Mexico. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to China. You hear a lot about the country on the news and being there and experiencing it for yourself can put a lot of that into perspective.

The next country I'd like to visit is Russia or Thailand. Russia because I'm interested in experiencing places that are kind of "condemned" by the West, and Thailand just for some good time relaxing.

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
I live in Europe, so I visited pretty much every single country except Ukraine and Moldavia. Well, tbh, the Eastern Part never truly delighted me whatsoever, haha.

Outside of my mother continent, I was in Argentina, Brazil and USA. That's pretty much about it. :)

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I visited many countries which include The Czech Republic, Russia, Ireland, Northern Ireland, England, France, and for my Summer Holidays I was in Greece, it's a beautiful country, with many beautiful islands.