What countries have you visited? | World Defense

What countries have you visited?

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Just a quick idea for a thread!

As we are all aware we have people on this forum from all over the world and i was wondering which countries has everyone visited?

To make it more interesting let's also pick our top 3 countries we would like to visit in the future!

I'll start; I havn't visited many countries at all but the countries i have visited are:

UK, Turkey, Ireland, USA (Florida)

The countries i want to visit in the future are:

1. Australia
2. Dubai
3. Barbados

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Apart from the UK, where I live, I have visited the USA (East coast), France, Germany, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Morocco and Egypt. In the future, I would like to visit Russia, the Czech Republic and Jamaica. I would also like to return to the USA, to visit Arizona.

galmal

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I, too, am not much of a world traveler. I live in the US and have visited Canada, Mexico, Virgin Islands, Germany and Austria. I have traveled quite a bit within the US and am always amazed at the great diversity we have here and take for granted. As for where I'd like to travel - my first place would be Scotland and Ireland. Then I'd love to explore Europe some more. Belize is also on the list as well as Bermuda and more of the Caribbean.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Canadian resident here! I've been to the Caribbean, the Phillippines, and Taiwan. Of course, being so close to the States, it is super convenient to travel down to the USA often!

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
I haven't been to a lot of countries outside of my own. I was able to visit Singapore and Malaysia early last year. I'm planning to fuel my wanderlust and prioritize the following countries in my travel itinerary for this year:
- Japan (I have always loved this country from the bottom of my heart.)
- Korea (Their culture has since captured my interest.)
- United Kingdom (A long-time favourite of mine as I find British cultures worth immersing in.)

Last edited:

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I've lived in a few countries and visited a number, though still have more to go;
  • China, Macau and Hong Kong
  • Singapore
  • Malaysia
  • Thailand
  • Indonesia
  • USA, East Mid West and West
  • Canada
  • Italy
  • France
  • Dubai
  • Holland
  • Spain
  • Cyprus
  • Turkey
  • Barbados
  • Nepal
That's what I remember for the time being, but I love to travel.​

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
  • UAE
  • Bahrain
  • Kuwait
  • Oman
  • Qatar
  • Egypt
  • Jordan
  • Morocco
  • Turkey
  • The Philippines
  • UK
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • France
  • Netherland
  • Germany
  • USA
  • Canada
  • Cuba
  • Mexico

Mackmax

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I've lived all over the U.S, and have visited the U.S Virgin Islands, but haven't been outside of U.S territory. :(
I would love to travel all over the world, and wouldn't mind studying abroad at all!
The top 3 countries I want to visit are:
*New Zealand
*Cuba
*France

Mika

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I have only ever been in the USA, and only to a few states at that. I was offered to study overseas as a child and go to England, France, and a few others but unfortunately it had to be canceled at the last minute due to unforeseen circumstances.

I would like to travel around someday. My top 3 picks would be:
-Japan
-England
-France

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
I haven't travelled very far. Only Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore. In Malaysia, I have visited every single state in the country. In Thailand, I have only travelled in the Deep South. Bangkok, of course, but nothing further north than that. Singapore, I haven't visited for decades so I have no idea what's the latest situation there.

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Unfortunately for me I've only been to the United States, and I've only visited the states on the east coast! Bummer. I can't wait to travel though! There are tons of different countries I want to visit. I'm looking into studying abroad for a few weeks over the summer maybe. Here are the top 5 countries I want to visit.
  1. Russia/Ukraine: That's my heritage.
  2. Ireland: Other half of my heritage.
  3. Greece: Love the islands!
  4. Italy: Mostly for the food, also for the history.
  5. England: I wanna stalk where the Beatles were from.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Making a top 3 of what I visited and enjoyed most would go as follows
1. Norway (fjords... need more details?)
2. Austria
3. United Kingdom

But on the other side, I would really really like to visit Ireland (my heritage also) and probably New Zealand for the views.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
Philippines and USA. I was born in USA and right now live in the Philippines.

nutshell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
I am from the Philippines but my family and I now stay in Qatar because of my husband's current job. So far, we have visited the following countries:
UAE (Dubai)
Hongkong
Malaysia
France
And we want to visit the following countries next:
Japan because my kids love Pokemon so they want to see Pokemon Center when we go there
Italy so that we can again tag along my mom since she wants to see lots of places there but most especially the Vatican
USA to visit loads of our relatives there.

goncalogdct

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Portugal
Although I only visited Spain and France, I highly recommend all of you to visit my country, Portugal.
Even though we are small, we have an amazing weather, both in our numerous beaches, but also inland. If you ask around, people will also tell you that Portuguese people are very welcoming and nice.
Even if you are not interested in going to the beach, we have lots of other stuff which is pretty amazing. Being founded in 1143, we are one of the oldest countries in all Europe, and our rich history left a lot of beautiful landmarks for everyone to enjoy. Not only has our history left us with many beautiful landmarks and buildings, but also with a very rich, diverse and unique gastronomy.
You should try it, I guarantee you wouldn't be disappointed. As a disclaimer I would like to say I wasn't payed anything by the Portuguese government to say these nice things. :p