What countries have you visited? | Page 2 | World Defense

What countries have you visited?

fire421

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I would love to visit Australia, Japan, and England just to see stonehenge but sadly don't have the money to travel right now. Maybe in the future.

skipper

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Well, let's see:

I have traveled to Belgium, Germany, Holland, Sweden, and Norway (does the brief train stop in Denmark count, too?).

I loved Germany; my only regret was not having enough time to see everything I wanted to, so I'd really love to make it back there. But if I had to choose three places I've never been, I'll go with:

1) Russia
2) England
3) France

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I would really like to visit Portugal and will be doing so once my financial situation picks up. Hopefully late spring or the back end of summer. The thing that attracts me, besides the beaches of course, is the amazing history which you guys have. and the food. I particularly want to try bacalhau and caldo verde.

Nur

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Philippines
Mostly ASEAN countries since we don't require visa for it. :) Been to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Macau, Vietnam, Cambodia, the parts of China that don't need visa, and the lone Western country -- Canada.

I would really like to go to Japan and England when I've saved up enough money so I can stay for about 7-10 days in order to visit friends who live there. I see my friend who lives in England every 6 months since she stays here half a year, but my friend in Japan only occasionally visits because she's so busy with work. I'd love to see her and experience life there without her being the one rushing since she needs to see so many people and be in so many places within such a short amount of time.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
I haven't gone out of the country yet. Aside that I don't have a penchant for travelling, I don't have yet the means and the time. But if I would be given the opportunity, I would like to go to Germany, France and Russia because those are the countries my musical heroes created their masterpieces and mastered their crafts. Those are the places where my inspirations were born.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
Being from Romania I didn't get a chance to travel a lot. Norway, England, Germany, Austria and Bulgaria are the only places I visited. But hey, i'm still young and there is still time to get money to travel !

Sklauda1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Just Canada, and it was for a memorial service for a friend. I have never traveled overseas and with a Spanish degree, I got put down for it. My family wasn't rich unlike a lot of people I went to school with. I want to go to Japan one day, and England to see the Tower of London.

starburstlateral

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Ireland
I haven't ventured outside of Europe but definitely have my sights set on the Eurasia or Pacific countries. A friend of mine is currently teaching English in Shanghai and I might stop over. Japan would be a pretty cool destination for culture shock, I just can't imagine trying any sushi....

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
Ok, so the places I've visited:

-Canada
-USA
-France
-Italy
-Greece
-Germany
-Austria
-Croatia
-Switzerland
-Czech Republic
-Japan
-South Korea
-Taiwan & Hong Kong

And the places I want to go to... Hmmm...
Russia; Thailand; Spain. I think.

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Too many to list. 25 different countries now... will be 26 roughly this time tomorrow! :p Mainly in Western Europe but obviously I've got quite a few countries from other continents as well.

Next up, probably early summer, should be either Canada or a couple of countries from SE Asia.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
SO far I've visited:
1. New Zealand
2. Australia
3. United States

I would like to visit:
1. Canada
2. Italy
3. Japan
4. Insert tropical island country here

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
I'm British and like many Brits I've visited a few. My list is incredibly varied, having lived abroad a few times, backpacked and been on a few business trips, so it's quite a lot.

But from memory the US, Mexico, France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Togo, Ghana, Greece, Sweden, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Austria, Australia, Hungary, Cambodia, Thailand, Ireland, Japan, Bahamas... There might be one or two more but I can't remember at the moment.

Last edited:

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Just remembered India, Indonesia, Macau (well, strictly speaking Macau's an administrative region, but you still need a passport to go there) and Sri Lanka on top of the previous list - I guess you can say that's a lot of air miles...!

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I love travelling and have been everywhere except for Australia and parts of America. You can learn so much from othr countries and the traditions, culture and life differences are so interesting as well as the history of each place.

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
The only foreign country I have visited is Mexico. I've taken a lot of cruises down there and the tourist spots are very nice.