What countries have you visited? | Page 3 | World Defense

What countries have you visited?

zenfive

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Switzerland
So far I've been lucky enough to visit: Philippines, Thailand, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Holland, Greece, and Turkey. Really want to visit Australia some day, and also the Caribbean - looks absolutely stunning in pictures. Also really want to go to Japan and China too, especially Shanghai.

Muthoni

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Kenya
I was talking about this same issue with a friend of mine. I have never traveled outside my nation. I met someone yesterday who has traveled to 33 countries and counting. I need to put it on my bucket list that I need to travel before I get so old. I guess it changes someone after traveling seeing how others live.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
I've lived in a few countries and visited a number, though still have more to go;
  • China, Macau and Hong Kong
  • Singapore
  • Malaysia
  • Thailand
  • Indonesia
  • USA, East Mid West and West
  • Canada
  • Italy
  • France
  • Dubai
  • Holland
  • Spain
  • Cyprus
  • Turkey
  • Barbados
  • Nepal
That's what I remember for the time being, but I love to travel.​

Wow, that is an amazing list, I envy you! xD I hope someday I could travel so much as you.

My list is a little short, but it will grow up in the future for sure:

-Spain
-UK
-France
-Scotland
-Andorra

And next summer I'm thinking about visiting the US, I always dreamed about going to see Las Vegas by myself

vinceasneed

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
I have been all over the world. I have learned the languages and truly enjoy experiencing the cultures. I have been to Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, China, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Turkey, Hungary, Egypt, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Senegal, Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, Peru, and Colombia. This year, I will be traveling to probably Scandinavia, South Africa, and maybe an Asian country such as Mongolia where I truly feel like I am away from home. Then next year, it will hopefully be on to even more remote places. The arctic is on my list as well just to say I have done it.

CpXi7z1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Almost two decades ago I visited a poor town in the mountains of Mexico and fell in love with the people and the place. For years the desire to return flickered. Now, I long to go back.

Wow, that is an amazing list, I envy you! xD I hope someday I could travel so much as you.

My list is a little short, but it will grow up in the future for sure:

-Spain
-UK
-France
-Scotland
-Andorra

And next summer I'm thinking about visiting the US, I always dreamed about going to see Las Vegas by myself

Wow. You're both very fortunate! I hate flying, but I wish I had the time and money to travel. Seeing the world must be a fun adventure.

CpXi7z1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I have been all over the world. I have learned the languages and truly enjoy experiencing the cultures. I have been to Germany, France, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, China, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Turkey, Hungary, Egypt, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Senegal, Canada, Mexico, The Bahamas, Peru, and Colombia. This year, I will be traveling to probably Scandinavia, South Africa, and maybe an Asian country such as Mongolia where I truly feel like I am away from home. Then next year, it will hopefully be on to even more remote places. The arctic is on my list as well just to say I have done it.

Wow. Not only have you visited a lot of places, you know the languages, too? That is incredible. I hope you meet all your travel goals. So many of the members of this forum have visited a lot of countries. I would love to read about everyone's experiences in all these countries. It's not the same as actually being there and experiencing the cultures and meeting the people, but others' experiences stimulate my imagination and might help me form a list of where I want to visit.

goncalogdct

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Portugal
I would really like to visit Portugal and will be doing so once my financial situation picks up. Hopefully late spring or the back end of summer. The thing that attracts me, besides the beaches of course, is the amazing history which you guys have. and the food. I particularly want to try bacalhau and caldo verde.

You won't be disappointed, I assure you. You can also just rent some kind of caravan and plan your own trip along the Portuguese coast. It will cost about the same, if not less, than going to Algarve, which is very expensive, because everyone goes there. Besides not even having the best beaches, I find it to be just like any other beach resort location in the world. If you travel to other places and enjoy other things besides the beach(don't worry, there are lots of those too) you will get a much more unique experience.

hijin

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Philippines
I had always been fascinated with Japan, its culture, and its history, which is why it is in my bucket list. I want to experience the modern life in Shibuya, Akihabara, and Odaiba. I want to ride on the shinkansen. I want to see indie bands doing guerrilla gigs in the streets. I also want to witness Japanese religious celebrations. I also want to go to the provinces and experience a rural Japan. And of course, who would not want to be in Japan for the cherry blossoms?

The country that I want to visit as well is South Korea. I became fascinated with South Korea because of K-pop and K-dramas. I want to visit the country because of the picturesque scene. Like Japan, I love how Korea maintained their culture and their past despite the presence of the modern world. The harmony of the modern and the ancient are evident in South Korea, and it is really admirable.

ProShell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I'm pretty accomplished in travel, I guess.

I've visited a few countries in Latin America on cruise, and I've taken a trip through Europe by rail.

I believe that the cruise had stops in Brazil, Argentina, and Guyana, and during my Euro-trip I went from France to Germany, Poland, and the Czech Republic.

College was a good time for me.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
- Greece
- Italy
- France
- Spain
- Belgium
- Netherlands
- Russia

I wanna see other Turkic countries in the future.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
- Greece
- Italy
- France
- Spain
- Belgium
- Netherlands
- Russia

I wanna see other Turkic countries in the future.

Not much to see in Spain. I went their to watch Madrid-Braca game. Barcelona is a good place to visit. Granada is good if you want to see the Islamic architecture that were built during the Abbasid era. Netherlands is small but its good if you smoke pot. (:-)

France esp Paris the city of love. Italy Venice. Russia? hell no man. How was you experience traveling to Russia?

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
Not much to see in Spain. I went their to watch Madrid-Braca game. Barcelona is a good place to visit.
Barcelona was fun. Much things to do. Madrid was not good as Barcelona but Architecture was good.
Granada is good if you want to see the Islamic architecture that were built during the Abbasid era.
Next time, inshallah. :)

Netherlands is small but its good if you smoke pot. (:-)
Netherlands was pure fun... |0|

France esp Paris the city of love.
Good architecture, historical places.

Italy Venice.
Venice was surreal, awesome.
Rome, awesome architecture and historical places.
Florence, nice nature, small city with distinctive historical buildings.

Russia? hell no man. How was you experience traveling to Russia?
Went Russia for work trip for 3 days. Russia was not extra ordinary....but Russian girls was awesome. (^_^)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Went Russia for work trip for 3 days. Russia was not extra ordinary....but Russian girls was awesome. (^_^)

@Legend might wanna go after he reads this.D:-D

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
I have never been within 500 miles of either border and I'm 38 years old. My daughter, however, had gone all over the US, Mexico, France, and Russia all before she was 10. My sister in law likes to take her on vacation with her. Nothing could make me happier than her having a chance to see the world!