Sniper with anti-thermal ghillie suit.

DOM-36478.jpg

amethyst

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Australia
Impressive. I have never seen anything like it. I wonder how heavy this suit is, and whether one can run fast in it if necessary. It looks like hospital gauze.

Saraldra

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Spain
This suit looks effective, though i wonder how the environment would affect it's performance. Perhaps wearing it in a very hot climate could cause problems, and the same for cold environments.

Really impressive technology though.

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
I suppose anti-thermal would mean that it cannot be detected by infra-red devices. Right? Somehow that looks a tad over-dressed to my eyes. I am more inclined to simpler ways of blending in the background. Maybe we can learn something from the aboriginals. After all, the aboriginals live in the wild and hunt animals for food and don't have any hi-tech to help them, yet manage to survive.
0NjdeAW.jpg

Dez97

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
USA
I definitely want to know what's the cost even for a suit like that?, what about the heat?, and how heavy is it?.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

A real field yesting image taken straight from a Leopard's thermal imager. Leopard coated by Intermat still not identified. The first shot advantage is gained.

Two HUMVEEs at a distance of 150 meters. Observe the blending with the environment of the HUMVEE just on the right of the one painted with common military paints (the 'hot' one). Real stealth to thermal imagers.

Two HUMVEEs and soldiers. HUMVEE stealth treated by Intermat is barely seen through thermal imager at the distance of 120 meters only

Intermat_Stealth_sniper_ghillie_suit_Greece_defence_industry_military_technology_002.jpg

From left to right: - Ordinary clothing - Anti-thermal suit(red arrow) - Ghillie suit (yellow arrow)​

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Impressive pictures on this thread guys, thanks for posting! That guy in the first picture looks ridiculous to start with, but that strange looking suit can save his life in a particular situation, impressive indeed!

TatsuKaji

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
16 0 0
Country
USA
That snipers suit just looks like a mummy with a very large rifle, i'm not going to lie I probably laughed at that picture for a good 3 or 4 minutes before I went through the rest of the post.

Brandon K

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
This may sound juvenile, but is no heat detected even from the exposed bodily areas? Is there such a lack of heat that nothing is traceable? Just a newbie with some questions...this suit looks incredible. Thank you.

RobertNick

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Romania
By one means or another that looks a tad over-dressed to my eyes. I am more slanted to less complex methods for mixing out of sight. Possibly we can take in something from the aboriginals. Truth be told, the aboriginals live in the wild and chase creatures for sustenance and don't have any hello tech to help them, yet figure out how to survive.