What will make America meet its downfall? | Page 2 | World Defense

What will make America meet its downfall?

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
America will be it's on death angel. I feel really sorry for all the children. This country needs some serious help of the right kind. It'll never happen that being said god help us all.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Would a quote do? To answer the question, that is?

" 'America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great.'

What you all won't admit is the fact that moral decay always precedes the fall of any great nation. American society is decadent and getting more perverse with time. This will be the cause of America's downfall.

The Decline of a Nation
"The first stage moves from bondage to . . . liberty. The fourth stage moves from liberty to abundance. The fifth stage moves from abundance to selfishness. The sixth stage moves from selfishness to complacency. The seventh stage moves from complacency to apathy. The eighth stage moves from apathy to moral decay. The ninth stage moves from moral decay to dependence. And the tenth and last stage moves from dependence to bondage."

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I just feel America was built on lies, and violence. Karma is a bitch, and the good old USA is getting hers 10 fold. Do you think the native americans considered us terrorist?

Shimus

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
Simple. When terrorists/any force inside the US that wants to harm us - they start to use biological and chemical warfare. There won't be enough medicine, it'll cripple us from the inside and cause riots and unrest.

Same could be said of any country, nobody is really equipped to fight those type of wars. But believe me, they're on the horizon. And they won't be pretty.

CivilDefense

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
USA
An unsustainable level of government spending, economic decline, the farce that is our education system, and assorted social ills will likely cause our downfall before any enemy aboard. The smaller countries cannot stand up to our conventional military power and the big countries (e.g., China, Russia, etc.) know we're sitting on a massive atomic stockpile. A nuclear exchange would most certainly bring about a collapse, but whoever started it would also be an irradiated wasteland too.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I reckon the country causes own problems and, there is debt and it is huge and is not resolved and it also did not do well in the economy crash in 2008 while other countries did well like Australia and China. In the economic way there is not jobs for everyone and also wages are not high enough and this is causing problems for the common person and struggles daily to meet ends. Changes need to happen and, also the economy needs to be improved so that everyone can survive and America needs to have equal rights for everyone and try to improve on things not fight wars for no reason.

karmaskeeper

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I remember when 911 happened, and there was concern that CDC in Atlanta could be a potential target for an attack. I live here in Georgia this had us all on edge. This would certainly cause mass hysteria. biological warfare is going to be used here one day just a matter of time.

Urhin

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
Australia
This is a good observation. Ultimately, we will be responsible for our own demise. I cannot believe how many people were smitten by BO (Barack) back before the first election. His islamic ties were very troubling to me especially considering we were only a few years past 9/11. In addition, when he was a senator in IL he was all for allowing babies born from a botched abortion to just lay there, suffer and die. How depraved. Now we are seeing the "fruits" of his "leadership" and it is horrifying. I fully expect a nuclear attack within the next two years by either Iran or ISIS.

Wow where do you get your facts from buddy? Obama has African ancestors but he is a born and bred American. (He was born in Hawaii) He is also not a Muslim, but a Christian. And even then, I do not see how this would necessarily culminate in a nuclear attack. Making such claims is just scare-mongering.

Shimus

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
And it shows the lack of proper reading the facts before you talk, which makes you just seem silly. Scare-Mongering isn't the same.

Another thing to make America meet some more "disasters' (wont say downfall) is to try to expand or police too many countries. If terrorists were smart and truly desired our downfall, starting multiple conflicts all over the world at one time may be their best bet. We'd send out the "World Police" unit (our military, I kid) to all the different places to calm it down and this could weaken our standing army enough for disasters at home.