Status
Not open for further replies.

ignite1hp

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Hey guys just wanted to drop in and say hi. My names Zach and I am 27 years old. Unlike most people I am interested in politics, war, etc. I think a lot of our younger generation doesn't care or think that it doesn't effect them and it's really sad. A lot of people put there life on the line every day for us and I am extremely thankful for them. Shoutout to all of the military guys out there!

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Welcome Zach. :)

Yeah it's rare to find people interested in politics these days. I can't live normally without keeping myself updated on current events.

It depends on background though. I'm an Arab and you won't find any Arab who doesn't follow politics. We are probably most political invested people in world.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
I am not really interested in politics. What I am interested in is power. But of course it involves politics. So in a way, I have no way to dodge it, but to face politics. I thought I wouldn't like it. When I was in high school, I used to shy away from it in my social science class primarily because during high school when you show interest in it, people would be thinking your a geek, rather than an enthusiast. And I just didn't want that to happen. But now in college, I just can't resist that interests which made stronger by my college professors. They are teaching me that social science like current affairs and history aren't just for the grade-conscious super-achievers, in fact, it's not really for them. It's rather for the people who like to think learn what makes us of who and what we are today. I just think that politics is cool. And because it's cool; it's for the cool.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Hi Zach, it's good to hear that you've taken an interest in those topics and glad that you could drop by. Welcome to the forums and I look forward to your contributions. I have definitely learned a lot in my time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.