what's your opinion on immigration? | World Defense

what's your opinion on immigration?

haitch

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
What's your opinion on immigration to and from you country. I am from Britain and immigration is a hot topic right now leading up to the general elections. But what do you think?

albiad8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Albania
I think immigration is good for as long as it is controlled.What does this mean? When people immigrate I think the state where they are moving most control those people, Who these people are? What have they done in their country? What is the reason of their movement to this new country?

zenfive

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Switzerland
I think it's very wrong when people criticize and discriminate against immigrants in a general sense because you can't blame them for wanting to have a better life for them and their children. Especially considering all the history that countries like the UK and France have had in terms of colonies and such. If you're going to go to all these countries, take their resources, and not expect to give anything back then you are mistaken.

But, I do realize that immigrants can create economic and social problems at times, and that's where governments needs to play a more efficient role in determining who can live in their country, and to help integrate them into society. The big powerful countries should also focus on improving the standards of living from where the majority of these immigrants come from, so as to reduce the amount of people who want to move in the first place.

kestas57

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing wrong with it in my eyes. Surely, if immigrants have qualifications and the ability to work in the country they are emigrating to, there really is no problem. Obviously, there is a pretty big problem when these people come over and claim benefits and all but really this doesn't happen very often, especially not as often as certain political parties here in the UK like to think.

Zeroneverends

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
There should be some regulations on immigration. Foreign nationals illegally entering the country should not be granted the same rights and programs that those born in the USA are entitled to. Open borders opens the routes for undesirables, including terrorist, to enter our nation.

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA
What's your opinion on immigration to and from you country. I am from Britain and immigration is a hot topic right now leading up to the general elections. But what do you think?
Well in America I encourage it, we tend to forget that the earlier settlers where not from here, so that means immigrates made this country what it is today.