When bad things happen to you | World Defense

When bad things happen to you

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,003 14
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Do you ever feel it is karma or a punishment from God? I was just asking because its apparent humans tend to gravitate towards this type of thinking. When I was a kid and I slipped down the stairs I would often think God was giving me a quick warning or punishment, lol.

Nowadays as adults, if you get a health scare or something else do you view it as just a coincidence or normal occurrence or think otherwise? Because going by that logic, people would also say that death is a punishment. However, we are all going to die and we all have to die in order for God to judge us. So it doesn't always make sense.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,050 44
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't believe in Karma although I use the phrase KARMA IS A BITCH a lot just to emphasize that people must eventually face the consequences of their actions.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,003 14
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I don't believe in Karma although I use the phrase KARMA IS A BITCH a lot just to emphasize that people must eventually face the consequences of their actions.
Yeah I don't believe in karma but just use the term since in a lot of societies people view bad events as karma in some cases. I agree with what you said.

mtime7

Reactions
575 11
Country
USA
In your case, definitely punishment from God. In my case, not so much