Which country do you wish to visit first? | Page 2 | World Defense

Which country do you wish to visit first?

DancingLady

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I would like to visit Sweden very much. I have some distant relatives there, but I have never had the money to travel. I would love to see them again. I was only 5 when they visited us. I would also like to see a number of places in Canada. That dream is more likely to become a reality than overseas travel.

May102014

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
USA
I'd like to visit Korea first! It always has and always been my dream to make a big step on that country. I want to experience first hand the revolutionary technologies that makes it famous. It has always fascinated me how the country progressed in just decades.

wahmed

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I love to travel and see history. I have been bugging my husband to take me to Italy and he has finally agreed. I think venice is also a very big To Do on both of our lists. The thing is we want to wait until our daughter is old enough to remember.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
It's really hard for me to decide. Everywhere has its pros and cons. I think it would probably be Scotland. It looks so beautiful there and I can't get enough of those accents

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I think the country that I want to visit the most now is Thailand simply because I finally got to see some pictures of it I had no idea their skyline was that beautiful is huge. Have a skyline that's almost endless it looks like New York almost. I would love to visit that place and subsequently go inside of every single building.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Being here in the UK, ive always wanted to go to america or Japan.
Of course for you Americans on here that might seem a little strange but us English, well, all the Brits I know anyway have a soft spot for the USA, although I'm not sure the feeling is mutual!

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
Being here in the UK, ive always wanted to go to america or Japan.
Of course for you Americans on here that might seem a little strange but us English, well, all the Brits I know anyway have a soft spot for the USA, although I'm not sure the feeling is mutual!
I actually live in America and I would love to visit it... the places I haven't been anyway. I'm still waiting to see NYC and Vegas... and a few others

Pinoy Jade

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Philippines
Pretty much i would first love to visit France. I want to see the Eiffel Tower and i want to visit around Paris. I would also love to taste the original French Fries :D

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Scotland absolutely! I'd like to visit other places in Europe and also Israel, but the world is just too unstable. I don't think it's worth the risk to travel much right now.

|_5LT3BRE_|

Reactions
106 0 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Suzhou

995453867.jpg

712982241.jpg

Montenegro

269412405.jpg

Venice

606206537.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venice

heavyinfantry

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Italy
I'd love to visit some esotic country such as the Fijis Islands. I think they are just amazing and fascinating. I'd love to see also the stunning natural landscapes there.. I bet they are outstanding. Sadly I think that for this moment I ll have to wait some good amount of time.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
We are travelers of sort, going on tour every year. My dream trip is London. From what I had read, it is the most beautiful place there is. And the people there are royalties, that's what they say. But how can I go there when I don't know anyone in that place? Probably I would just settle in looking at photos of River Thames, Buckingham Palace, etc.

CrowdedHighways

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Latvia
Why don't you like travelling?
I have already been to quite a lot of European countries, but I would like to visit France someday, and maybe Japan.

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
I've visited lots of countries throughout my life, but the next one I'm more than eager to tread is North Korea. Even though you might say I'm a madman, I'm actually really interested into their culture and how they've become so separate from the outer world, and still manage to survive into an ever changing world and society. So, the next time I manage to save $1500 for the trip (Yes, this is how much it costs for 1 person), then I will more than surely visit it.

Venant

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I would have to say Iceland, I find the geography fascinating and I want to see the aurora borealis. I'd also love to visit some historically significant places in Mesopotamia, and in East Asia. I've lived in the USA, Europe, and the Middle East all of which have incredible things to see, and I'd recommend anyone travel somewhere as it brings an indescribable change of environment and mood which is pretty great.

And lastly, but most definitely not least, I'd like to camp out in the Pacific Northwest for a good amount of time, the forests and mountains there are just stunning.

I've visited lots of countries throughout my life, but the next one I'm more than eager to tread is North Korea. Even though you might say I'm a madman, I'm actually really interested into their culture and how they've become so separate from the outer world, and still manage to survive into an ever changing world and society. So, the next time I manage to save $1500 for the trip (Yes, this is how much it costs for 1 person), then I will more than surely visit it.
I'd say you've got the right idea! It shouldn't only be about going someplace 'nice' and cozy, but seeing something strange and different that is truly the norm for so many people. That would be a really eye-opening trip I think, despite the fact that you would only be taken to some extremely closed in and cleaned up areas to shield foreign eyes from the real horrors.