Which country do you wish to visit first? | Page 3 | World Defense

Which country do you wish to visit first?

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
Like @kana_marie I live in the US, and would like to see more of it. Additionally, I'd like to go back to Ottawa and Quebec, and see several of the other provinces, as well as visiting Ireland.

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
I would enjoy flying to the United States from Poland, specifically to Florida, Miami, Hollywood, California, Tampa or Atlanta.
The only thing is that I would have to fly over the ocean which very scary, and also that flight would cost me a lot of money.

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
I don't really like travelling and explore historical annals of the world. But I want to visit some countries in Europe where my idols have lived and died. By doing so, I feel like I would be closer to them, and even get to know which inspired them to create such masterpieces that not only shocked our generation, but more than that help us to realise human's potential for greatness. The countries are Poland, France, Germany and Russia. The countries of Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Rachmaninoff and a lot else of really great musicians. Other than them, I wish no other country to visit.

I love to travel, and will pretty much go anywhere. The countires i would most like to visit howerver would be China and Italy. I would also like to visit Russia...Other than that i will go where ever the wind blows me or travel to where I can afford to go.

ke gordon

Reactions
12 0 0
Country
USA
I would enjoy flying to the United States from Poland, specifically to Florida, Miami, Hollywood, California, Tampa or Atlanta.
The only thing is that I would have to fly over the ocean which very scary, and also that flight would cost me a lot of money.

I am just curious, why would you want to travel to Tampa? I mean it is Ok but other than Busch Gardens and a few small tourist areas nearby like Tarpon Springs, Weeki Wachi and a little Havanna area of it s own, it isn't really a tourist town per se.