Who Has The Most Power in Europe? | Page 3 | World Defense

Who Has The Most Power in Europe?

Kjordo711

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
I think that Germany is among the top in Germany, especially because at the moment they have the strongest economy. To me, this is the biggest factor given that there are many European countries at the moment facing an economic crisis worse than what we have seen in a considerable amount of time. Given that Germany is still able to have a strong economy during these times shows their power to me.

elmarianexx

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Netherlands Antilles
In my opinion it's Germany, UK and Russia (because of the millitary).
But maybe also France in some way is powerful too.

morgan_titan

Reactions
5 1 0
Country
Canada
But wait, didn't I just read somewhere that Germany is completely behind in terms of its military abilities? Something about painted broom handles being used as barrels for machine guns because of a shortage. I think a lot of the EU military relies on US training in order to maintain functionality [which is not all that good].

Russia currently has the advantage [if you disregard the US completely] of probably being able to create the most amount of damage in a short period of time [without nuclear options]. But the NATO countries together [in Europe only] will probably consist of the single most advanced fighting force on the continent.

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I would said Germany. Economically they doing well and have huge influence in the European Union. France isn't as noticeable and usually stay in Germany's shadow.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I do not think the European portion of just NATO could carry on a war and keep the Russians out of the countries. I know that they are strong, but the problem is the NATO countries in Europe are drawing down their forces, which is going to lead to a destabilization in the area because no one is trained. I read recently that the UK wants to drop forces to 60K total troops. That would not even put a resistance in the way of a large marching army.