Why do Shia hate Muslims? | World Defense

Why do Shia hate Muslims?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I have yet to see proper explanation from Sunni scholars as to why Shia hate Muslims. Shia refuse to be considered as part one of body of all Muslims. Instead they prefer to be alone and claim superiority over majority Sunni Islams. They claim to be the true followers of Prophet Muhammad and hence reject orthodox Islam. They are a minority in the Middle East but seek total control. They refuse to accept Sunni Muslims as fellow Muslims aside them. Instead they take two different approaches:

1. If they aren't in control of country, they will claim to be oppressed minority and try really hard spreading their ideology and if they're questioned about their intentions they throw charges against Sunni's. Those charges being that they are 'Takfeeres' or 'Wahabis' and insist that most Sunni's are moderate and don't mind Shia's forcing their Iranian ideology into society even if it's rejected. And they link intentionally brandish all Muslims who reject this expansionary approach with extremism.

2. They are in control of country usually by US or Russian military support. They put Iranian Shia flags all over the place, Shia slogans all over the place which most Muslims are not familiar with. Openly curse Muslim figures and demand Muslims to tolerate it. Begin turning all cities into Shia cities with Shia mosques and twelver Shia clerics sponsored by Iran like they did in Iraq. And all of this was done with US military protection in Iraq. At the same time they brandish Sunni nations as 'agents of America and Israel' all while they literally were given control of Iraq by the US military. And even while they're getting military assistance from the US, West and Russia, they use this 'Resistance' agenda to give them selves justification to target Muslims. In Arabic we call these kind of people 'Dajjalis'. They are decievers with a dirty Iranian agenda, in which all they try doing is forcing their Iranian anti-Arab/anti-Muslim version of Islam so they can use it as a tool to influence people in the region. Had most ME residents been Christian they would come up with some Christian sect. It's a matter of convienence.

Now most importantly, they describe the events in the ME as the 'Shia century' or 'Islamic revolution' even though no one considers their shit to be remotely Islamic. However they pretend to be oblivious to the fact and insist that all Sunni's are retarded Iranians who tolerate Iranian hegemony and attempt to revive Persian Empire in the region. So to them, the 'Islamic revolution' is one where Sunni's are murdered and raped while Iran attempts to ethnically cleanse Sunni Arabs and transform these Sunni majority nations into Shia ones. And Shia Muslims all support this. The most hypocritical part is they claim to be part of some 'Resistance' which fights American and Israeli agents yet in Iraq and Syria, if it wasn't for America these clowns would lost both countries. The 'resistance' agenda is misrepresentation of their true intentions which is same reason they try spreading Shia ideology(which they don't even believe but it's convienent pro Iranian ideology) to Persanize the region with exception of non-Sunni peoples. They won't harm them at all, they only and specifically target Muslims. And they are only acting up recently because two superpowers have been supporting them in the past decade otherwise they would be put in their place.

Also what is the obsession Iran about? Shia's from all backgrounds have weird obsession with Iran, ancient Persia and Persian history. I've had conversations with non-Iranian Shia's who behave as if they're Iranian and as if Iran is hope for Muslims and that Iran creates the best weapons and technology and so on. I am Sunni Arab Muslim, I don't give a shit about history of Arabia. I care about Islam, and have allegiance to Islam. Not fanatic obsession with country. So if Shia's claim their sect is right one, then it wouldn't have this odd fixation on an ancient non-Muslim civilization.

Of course if you bring up these observations with them, they will want to censor you and throw sectarianism charges at you. But they have no problem when they dance on the bodies of innocent Syrians and Iraqi's they murder by saying they're targeting 'cannibal Wahabis'. They have a disgusting disregard to Muslims, want to murder all of us, want to turn us into pro-Persia people. However Arab Sunni clerics are afraid to speak the reality on them. And hence they give in to all their demands and hence why Shia's have intimidated Arab secular Sunni's with US military support which enables them to takeover Sunni majority nations. The only people objecting to this are Sunni Islamist militants.

Can anyone explain reasons why they hate us this much? And if they don't hate us, why do they consider events in region as 'Shia' uprising and keep stating that everything(all Arab nations) will return to shia like they were before(they weren't anyways). And how should we deal with these people who our religion as a tool to reclaim Persian dominance over Arabs?

@Legend @WebMaster @Scorpion @Gasoline

I truly want to understand. As every day goes by I can't convince myself that was some belief or ideology that actually existed after death of Prophet Muhammad(SAW). These seems to me to be purely a Persian ideology and it's followers worship Iran and want to Persanize everything. Through intimidation, missionarism, terrorism and US military backing they have all over the region.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I will be back with some detailed input to your question.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon my ignorance. Is the Shia the Shiites? I have read that Sunni of Saudi Arabia is directly against the Shiites of Iran. But considering that they came from just 1 religion which is Islam, it's hard to comprehend their disagreements. We have Muslims in the south of our country but I still have to know if they belong to the Sunni or Shiites.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Pardon my ignorance. Is the Shia the Shiites? I have read that Sunni of Saudi Arabia is directly against the Shiites of Iran. But considering that they came from just 1 religion which is Islam, it's hard to comprehend their disagreements. We have Muslims in the south of our country but I still have to know if they belong to the Sunni or Shiites.

Muslims in your country are mostly Sunni. Shia is same as Shiites, correct. Early on there was no different sects, just political differences. Later did Shia's form different ideology that was centered upon different things. Today we would refer to early Shia's as Sunni's.

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

No two ways, three or four but only one and single. Now called ‘Sunni Islam’.

One religion, one truth, one faith.

Shiites are not Muslims. These are heretics.

Safavid conversion of Iran to Shia Islam

Last edited:

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
I have yet to see proper explanation from Sunni scholars as to why Shia hate Muslims. Shia refuse to be considered as part one of body of all Muslims. Instead they prefer to be alone and claim superiority over majority Sunni Islams. They claim to be the true followers of Prophet Muhammad and hence reject orthodox Islam. They are a minority in the Middle East but seek total control. They refuse to accept Sunni Muslims as fellow Muslims aside them. Instead they take two different approaches:

1. If they aren't in control of country, they will claim to be oppressed minority and try really hard spreading their ideology and if they're questioned about their intentions they throw charges against Sunni's. Those charges being that they are 'Takfeeres' or 'Wahabis' and insist that most Sunni's are moderate and don't mind Shia's forcing their Iranian ideology into society even if it's rejected. And they link intentionally brandish all Muslims who reject this expansionary approach with extremism.

2. They are in control of country usually by US or Russian military support. They put Iranian Shia flags all over the place, Shia slogans all over the place which most Muslims are not familiar with. Openly curse Muslim figures and demand Muslims to tolerate it. Begin turning all cities into Shia cities with Shia mosques and twelver Shia clerics sponsored by Iran like they did in Iraq. And all of this was done with US military protection in Iraq. At the same time they brandish Sunni nations as 'agents of America and Israel' all while they literally were given control of Iraq by the US military. And even while they're getting military assistance from the US, West and Russia, they use this 'Resistance' agenda to give them selves justification to target Muslims. In Arabic we call these kind of people 'Dajjalis'. They are decievers with a dirty Iranian agenda, in which all they try doing is forcing their Iranian anti-Arab/anti-Muslim version of Islam so they can use it as a tool to influence people in the region. Had most ME residents been Christian they would come up with some Christian sect. It's a matter of convienence.

Now most importantly, they describe the events in the ME as the 'Shia century' or 'Islamic revolution' even though no one considers their shit to be remotely Islamic. However they pretend to be oblivious to the fact and insist that all Sunni's are retarded Iranians who tolerate Iranian hegemony and attempt to revive Persian Empire in the region. So to them, the 'Islamic revolution' is one where Sunni's are murdered and raped while Iran attempts to ethnically cleanse Sunni Arabs and transform these Sunni majority nations into Shia ones. And Shia Muslims all support this. The most hypocritical part is they claim to be part of some 'Resistance' which fights American and Israeli agents yet in Iraq and Syria, if it wasn't for America these clowns would lost both countries. The 'resistance' agenda is misrepresentation of their true intentions which is same reason they try spreading Shia ideology(which they don't even believe but it's convienent pro Iranian ideology) to Persanize the region with exception of non-Sunni peoples. They won't harm them at all, they only and specifically target Muslims. And they are only acting up recently because two superpowers have been supporting them in the past decade otherwise they would be put in their place.

Also what is the obsession Iran about? Shia's from all backgrounds have weird obsession with Iran, ancient Persia and Persian history. I've had conversations with non-Iranian Shia's who behave as if they're Iranian and as if Iran is hope for Muslims and that Iran creates the best weapons and technology and so on. I am Sunni Arab Muslim, I don't give a shit about history of Arabia. I care about Islam, and have allegiance to Islam. Not fanatic obsession with country. So if Shia's claim their sect is right one, then it wouldn't have this odd fixation on an ancient non-Muslim civilization.

Of course if you bring up these observations with them, they will want to censor you and throw sectarianism charges at you. But they have no problem when they dance on the bodies of innocent Syrians and Iraqi's they murder by saying they're targeting 'cannibal Wahabis'. They have a disgusting disregard to Muslims, want to murder all of us, want to turn us into pro-Persia people. However Arab Sunni clerics are afraid to speak the reality on them. And hence they give in to all their demands and hence why Shia's have intimidated Arab secular Sunni's with US military support which enables them to takeover Sunni majority nations. The only people objecting to this are Sunni Islamist militants.

Can anyone explain reasons why they hate us this much? And if they don't hate us, why do they consider events in region as 'Shia' uprising and keep stating that everything(all Arab nations) will return to shia like they were before(they weren't anyways). And how should we deal with these people who our religion as a tool to reclaim Persian dominance over Arabs?

@Legend @WebMaster @Scorpion @Gasoline

I truly want to understand. As every day goes by I can't convince myself that was some belief or ideology that actually existed after death of Prophet Muhammad(SAW). These seems to me to be purely a Persian ideology and it's followers worship Iran and want to Persanize everything. Through intimidation, missionarism, terrorism and US military backing they have all over the region.

Iran can't confront Arabs so its using Shia elements in the Arab world to destroy it from within. How can Iran reach this? Use farrago of historical and religious misinterpretation. Lies upon lies.

Here is one of their religious figures.

Takfirism. He is basically saying that all Shia scholars wether in past or now don't consider anyone to be a Muslim except those who follow Shiism.

Shia rituals are invented.

Shia Tafseer and Hadith are taking from Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.

Self flagellation in Catholicism.

Here is one last one. The man is saying that Iran hates Arab and Muslims because they destroyed the Persian Empire and he went one about the story about how Shia are oppressed labelling them as innovation with no basis in history. He further say how Iran used religion to incite sectarianism, sedition

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Second, Iran has fooled the Arab Shias by raising slogans like ''down with US down with Israel'' when in reality Iran doesn't have an animosity with those two countries. History doesn't lie, during Iraq-Iran war the mullah made an arms deal with Israel.

In the US war against Taliban, US troops stationed in Iran and were facilitated by Iran. Same with US invasion of Iraq.

Yet the average Shia in Iran is totally brainwashed. The media is censored in Iran. Satellite dishes are not allowed, social networks like FB is blocked.

Hizbollah and other Shia militias in the Arab world are funded through selling drugs, illegal activities like weapons trafficking and smuggling, even human trafficking. UAE and Bahrain have caught thousands of prostitutes who work in both states and then send funds to those militias. Its a dirty work man.

They insults the Abu Bakar and Umar and revere Ali. But hey wait a second, Ali had sons that he named Abu Bakar, Uthman and Omar! Not to mention that Ali married his daughter Om Kalthoom ( Fatemah Al-Zahra) to Umar.

الإمام علي رضي الله عنه.jpg

Iran is a backward country. The people are poor and many are drug addicts.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
So do you think Arabs can introduce Iranians to Sunni Islam? Why aren't their any efforts for that being done in same way they try converting Sunni's to Shia Islam?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
So do you think Arabs can introduce Iranians to Sunni Islam? Why aren't their any efforts for that being done in same way they try converting Sunni's to Shia Islam?

Yes we have many channels broadcasting in Persian and the fanatic Shia of Iran are threatening Saudi Arabia to close them.

Here are some examples.

Many are reverting to the truth. You kind find many examples in YT if you are interested.

and here is an angry head towel.ºª

We need more of this kind of channels.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
It seems that I am more confused now with that Shia and Sunni. But anyway, I can understand the fight between 2 sects, if we consider Sunni and Shia as sects of Islam. As Christians, we also have hundreds of sects that with some followers continually debating over the concepts stated in the Bible. As they say, if you want an never-ending discussion, talk about religion or politics.

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It seems that I am more confused now with that Shia and Sunni. But anyway, I can understand the fight between 2 sects, if we consider Sunni and Shia as sects of Islam. As Christians, we also have hundreds of sects that with some followers continually debating over the concepts stated in the Bible. As they say, if you want an never-ending discussion, talk about religion or politics.

o_O

No ! Sorry but Shia is a sect (A perversion) of Islam only.

Sunni is Islam, forever, since inception.

Last edited:

UnslaadKrosis

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
India
Ah! The age old Shia vs Sunnis. The funny thing is, the whole fight is based on whose 'version' (read Personal Interpretation) of Islam is more correct. Really? This is what is wrong with religion. Even if everyone in this world belonged to the same religious group, religious conflicts will never stop. Why can't you guys just accept each other? Calling each other names and denying their existence will only make things worse, nothing more.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ah! The age old Shia vs Sunnis. The funny thing is, the whole fight is based on whose 'version' (read Personal Interpretation) of Islam is more correct. Really? This is what is wrong with religion. Even if everyone in this world belonged to the same religious group, religious conflicts will never stop. Why can't you guys just accept each other? Calling each other names and denying their existence will only make things worse, nothing more.

There was no sectarianism before the Iranian revolution. Also Shiism was a political movement and not religious one. Islam is followed by 1.7 billion only less than 100 million call themselves Shia and that says it all. Shiism as a religious sect is very very weak in all of what it contains. On a side note, Sunni and Islam are synonymous terms. The whole fight is politically motivated from the start of the Shia political movement in the early age after the death of the Prophet of Islam till nowadays.

UnslaadKrosis

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
India
There was no sectarianism before the Iranian revolution. Also Shiism was a political movement and not religious one. Islam is followed by 1.7 billion only less than 100 million call themselves Shia and that says it all. Shiism as a religious sect is very very weak in all of what it contains. On a side note, Sunni and Islam are synonymous terms. The whole fight is politically motivated from the start of the Shia political movement in the early age after the death of the Prophet of Islam till nowadays.

Yes, I get your point. I also acknowledge that Sunni Muslims are the majority and Shia Muslims are the minority. But would it hurt you so much to just call a truce? I mean, can't you just accept that they interpret Koran in a different way than you, and as long they don't justify harming others based on their beliefs, you should just let them be and coexist like good neighbours?

Last edited:

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes, I get your point. I also acknowledge that Sunni Muslims are the majority and Shia Muslims are the minority. But would it hurt you so much to just call a truce? I mean, can't you just accept that they interpret Koran in a different way than you, and as long they don't justify harming others based on their beliefs, you should just let them be and coexist like good neighbours?

The issue is not about interpretation at all. Its a historical/political dispute that later shoved into religion. Both party live in peace and harmony all over the world except in Iraq and Iran. Sectarianism is incited by Iran and found its way through to Iraq sadly.We in the Arab and muslim world didn't hear of such Sunni/Shia prior the Iranian revolution at all. Thus both Sunni and Shia shouldn't use religion when playing politics, its very dangerous. Look at Iraq now the whole country is torn apart and there is no way that both party can live side by side in peace and security.