Why fencing Pakistan-Iran border is important and hurdles in it | Page 2 | World Defense

Why fencing Pakistan-Iran border is important and hurdles in it

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Good but not enough. Trump wall and TCOM.O<=>O

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ummmmm Trump wall is non existent and an exercise in bribing donors.... it will never be built .

The man is keen to build the wall, it is under construction and I think about 120 miles already completed. They still have a long way to go but they will eventuality get it done. I wish we cloud have one along the border with Yemen.:(

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
The man is keen to build the wall, it is under construction and I think about 120 miles already completed. They still have a long way to go but they will eventuality get it done. I wish we cloud have one along the border with Yemen.:(
There has got to be a modern alternative to a wall. Like a laser barrier or something. It's 2020 guys, someone needs to build some cool shit.
Imagine all the fried terrorists getting zapped like bees on an electric trapper.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
wever, as of November 2019, while at least 76 miles of existing wall has been replaced or reinforced during Trump's presidency,[8] no new wall had yet been completed.[9]

Total NEW wall built is 4 miles.

On December 17, 2019, acting Commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan stated that 93 miles of new wall has been built during the Trump administration; according to CBP figures, at least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures.[13] A private organization called We Build the Wall has constructed 0.5 miles (0.80 km) of new wall on private property near El Paso, Texas, with Trump's encouragement.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan

This man is a moron , a liar , a xenophobic idiot who was made king cause he could lie better than anyone else ..... this is called demo crazy.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
work already going on but at very slow hope they speed it up bcoz with current rate i estimated it will take over 2 years
Quick work started I believe Iran has no choice but cooperate its in theior interest too.

Its got electric wiring too for lights but hope considering your wish they add electric shocker :) as real problem are wild animals for such electric fencing
electric trapper

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
There has got to be a modern alternative to a wall. Like a laser barrier or something. It's 2020 guys, someone needs to build some cool shit.
Imagine all the fried terrorists getting zapped like bees on an electric trapper.

Problem with that is we have too many useful idiots ready to serve Iran, and they are all over the civil, military and political structure. On top of it we are a corrupt nation from top to bottom and when i say top to bottom this stands true, every word of it.
People are either fanatics and /or available for sale at least 90% of them.
In such situation any solution as you proposed will work in advantage of terrorists.

You know how IED work.. i.e. the trigger must be around and perpetrators must be having visuals, unless one person from military convoy is broadcasting his exact location.
This means, if there was an air cover by drone, perpetrators could have been identified /pulverized.
Why our military petrol don't have air cover in vast of Balochistan,... for that every one shall make their own guess.

When army's action is confined to media talk and tweet, trust things have deteriorated badly... i.e. fish head is rotten.

Last edited:

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Problem with that is we have too many useful idiots ready to serve Iran, and they are all over the civil, military and political structure. On top of it we are a corrupt nation from top to bottom and when i say top to bottom this stands true, every word of it.
People are either fanatics and /or available for sale at least 90% of them.
In such situation any solution as you proposed will work in advantage of terrorists.

You know how IED work.. i.e. the trigger must be around and perpetrators must be having visuals, unless one person from military convoy is broadcasting his exact location.
This means, if there was an air cover by drone, perpetrators could have been identified /pulverized.
Why our military petrol don't have air cover in vast of Balochistan,... for that every one shall make their own guess.

When army's action is confined to media talk and tweet, trust things have deteriorated badly... i.e. fish head is rotten.
Why do we use those hiluxes instead of MRAPS is beyond my comprehension. It seems somebody has done a cost benefit analysis and said OK to lose 20-30 soldiers each month. They are not worth the MRAPS needed to effectively provide security. BTW they call the lead HILUX "Sadqa".