Why Pakistan lost all 4 wars against India? | Page 2 | World Defense

Why Pakistan lost all 4 wars against India?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
An Indian author, Ravi Rikhye, wrote a book why India lost all its wars with Pakistan.
Read chapter 4 of the book, "The War That Never was".

Could you please share the link. I would like to read the book if it accessible online.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
http://booksynopsis16.blogspot.in/2016/04/the-war-that-never-was-ravi-rikhye.html

An Indian author published in Lahore?
For a military writer from India he seems to be an unknown here.

If you type his name in wikipedia, he will come up in every Indian military formation and information. Indians on wiki use his archives to fill up Indian military information. In 1980's Indian newspapers called him a defence analyst. later he madea website, orbat.com or something like that.

He also wrote a fictional book on indian-pakistani war in 1984 where India attacks Kahuta in pakistan through a low level helicopter insertion. In 1991, he wrote a book about PAF where he mentioned squadrons based in samungli, i didnt read the complete book but i think its called, Fiza'ya: Psyche of the Pakistan Air Force.

He also wrote, Indian Army ORBAT in 2010 with Richard Rinaldi.
https://www.amazon.com/Indian-Order-Battle-Richard-Rinaldi/dp/0982054173

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
People who are directly affected by war like serving soldiers families or people living near the borders never want war. They know all too well the destruction that it causes first hand . Its only childish armchair warriors who declare war on a daily basis.
Yes, no doubt and even after war there is talk and negotiations so better to sit , yelled at each other settled the matter but not to fight