Why Were These Muslims Executed by the British Army? | World Defense

Why Were These Muslims Executed by the British Army?

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
For resisting colonization maybe?

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
more like desertion and murder, the video states that they killed their officers

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
For resisting colonization maybe?

Oh I guess making the title wasn't a good idea lol, makes it look like I'm asking it.

I posted it because it shows a great example of Muslim unity. They cared so much about fellow Muslims whom they never even met before, that they readily disobeyed the British empire and fought them instead. May Allah have mercy on them. We south Asian Muslims have our faults but we've always had a great sense of brotherhood with fellow Muslims from around the world.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
more like desertion and murder, the video states that they killed their officers

It was not a fair army. White skin and hindus were favored by the British. While Muslim soldiers were used as gun fodder against Germans and Japanese. They were kept away from home by force. Muslim soldiers were not even allowed to return to their homes, while British was packing up from sub-continent and partition of Punjab was taking place.
I don't trust the commentary much, but the circumstances lead to mutiny are not known. Executions were extra judicial.