Will there be peace in the middle east? | Page 2 | World Defense

Will there be peace in the middle east?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Well wars in the Middle East date back right to the beginning. But there were no wars and senseless killings every year. Ever since Israel was grafted in the Middle East, it made things worse. And lately they've been making themselves more odious.

There have been allegations that Israel not only helped create but also funded ISIS.
Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS - Middle East - News - Arutz Sheva
A senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin has accused Israel's Mossad of training Islamic State (aka ISIS) terrorists operating in Iraq and Syria, Iran's Press TV reports.

Alexander Prokhanov told the state-controlled news outlet that Mossad is also likely to have transferred some of its “spying experience” to the leadership of ISIS, even as Israeli military advisers assisted the terrorists in other ways.
“ISIS has nothing to do with Islam. It’s part of a plan by Zionists who are deliberately trying to blacken Islam’s name
So were it not for Israel's secret plots to get Muslims to fight each other, there'd be some peace in the ME.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
I don't think so, not because I'm pessimistic but the ME is the center of the world and had the oldest civilizations and also was the area where the 3 Ibrahimic religions came from. There have been always troubles in this area till now. And even the omens in the three Ibrahimic religions regarding the end of the world say that the wars and disasters will basically take place in the ME.

Okay, we're so screwed..O<=>O