Wingless here. | World Defense

Wingless here.

Wingless

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Assalamoalaikum.
I have been using another forum since 2004 but unfortunately our forum is now OFF perhaps forever as one of the moderator went nuts.
Before 2004, I simply visited defence forums and never joined that. So basically, I call "that" forum "my teachers".

By profession, I am a cardiologist and it's never easy for us to take out time for our hobbies but thanks to the modern era technology, I use my mobile phone to visit forums.

I have been following another .pk forum but on stupid and funny thread, an idiots shares totally unacceptable blasphemy cartoons and despite repeated advices by a member, he continues. Being a muslim, this act is punishable to its extreme but he continues to be on forum, he is never banned.

So being a muslim, my ego and religious virtues do not allow me to join that forum until and unless that memeber is permanently banned and those posts are removed.

So guys, that's why I have joined this forum.
Let's move forward, I hope all you guys enjoy my presence here inshaAllah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Assalamoalaikum.
I have been using another forum since 2004 but unfortunately our forum is now OFF perhaps forever as one of the moderator went nuts.
Before 2004, I simply visited defence forums and never joined that. So basically, I call "that" forum "my teachers".

By profession, I am a cardiologist and it's never easy for us to take out time for our hobbies but thanks to the modern era technology, I use my mobile phone to visit forums.

I have been following another .pk forum but on stupid and funny thread, an idiots shares totally unacceptable blasphemy cartoons and despite repeated advices by a member, he continues. Being a muslim, this act is punishable to its extreme but he continues to be on forum, he is never banned.

So being a muslim, my ego and religious virtues do not allow me to join that forum until and unless that memeber is permanently banned and those posts are removed.

Welcome to the forum, Kindly do not mention other forum names, and enjoy your stay!

Btw , when you say cardiologist, I sincerely hope you mean the medical type, and not the Casanova type §§•

Wingless

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Welcome to the forum, Kindly do not mention other forum names, and enjoy your stay!

Btw , when you say cardiologist, I sincerely hope you mean the medical type, and not the Casanova type §§•
You might be true on either side.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Walaikumsalam.

Welcome aboard.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Assalamoalaikum.

Hi,

Welcome to the forum---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

" You are always known by the enemies you keep---"---indeed you did chose a worthy adversary---hehehehehehehe---what do you say @Khafee

If you remember---tell me what it was about and let me see if I have changed my position on it---hehehe---?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Welcome to the forum

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
"Is That You, Icarus?" - TomCat

Wingless

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

" You are always known by the enemies you keep---"---indeed you did chose a worthy adversary---hehehehehehehe---what do you say @Khafee

If you remember---tell me what it was about and let me see if I have changed my position on it---hehehe---?
No, You haven't changed that, neither I have.
It was about acceptance of Israel as a sovereign state.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
No, You haven't changed that, neither I have.
It was about acceptance of Israel as a sovereign state.
According to you it is a good / bad idea?

Wingless

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Pakistan
According to you it is a good / bad idea?
I no more think about it, it is prohibited in Islam, so not to waste my time anymore and reject this idea straight away. Even I don't care about the arguements from opposition about that any more!