world finaincial crisis cannot be avoided | World Defense

world finaincial crisis cannot be avoided

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
The world will be unable to fight the next global financial crash as central banks have used up their ammunition trying to tackle the last crises, the Bank of International Settlements has warned.

The so-called central bank of central banks launched a scatching critique of global monetary policy in its annual report. The BIS claimed that central banks have backed themselves into a corner after repeatedly cutting interest rates to shore up their economies.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11704051/The-world-is-defenseless-against-the-next-financial-crisis-warns-BIS.html

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
The situation will not be this worse. We won't go back to the stone age, nor a third World War will startle. The global economical situation is rather stable in spite of what's being said about it. We shouldn't be worried, well, not in our life time span. I strongly believe that the next 50 years are peaceful ones, 20% at least.

Xanthosh

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Australia
We're going to face a financial breakdown sooner or later. But it doesn't mean all is lost. The world is complex so we can't precisly predict everything that's going to happen.

Xanthosh

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Australia
We're going to face a financial breakdown sooner or later. But it doesn't mean all is lost. The world is complex so we can't precisly predict everything that's going to happen.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Fact is from time immemorial people have always been talking about and living in "tough times." So this financial crisis being predicted is nothing new. We've been through lots of recessions. Whatever happens we'll get through it somehow. But isn't it too soon? The world hasn't fully recovered from the 2008 financial crisis.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
The situation will not be this worse. We won't go back to the stone age, nor a third World War will startle. The global economical situation is rather stable in spite of what's being said about it. We shouldn't be worried, well, not in our life time span. I strongly believe that the next 50 years are peaceful ones, 20% at least.

I agree with this opinion. Maybe some countries will be affected and mostly those with shaky economies. But for countries with stable economy I guess it will not be affected. Maybe if there would be a world war, that stability will be ruined and majority of countries may experience a financial crash. But in the generally peaceful times, we don't have to worry much unless you are in Syria or Iraq.

heavyinfantry

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Italy
I agree, the world has tons of aspects and predict what will happen is really hard, especially in this type of field called "financy". But I guess that the world economy won't collapse as all nations would have been affected and certanly some solution will be found.