World Peace | World Defense

World Peace

vinceasneed

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Is World peace truly possible? Human beings are the most unpredictable species there is. It seems that is impossible to ever get anyone on the same page. People say that we could one day achieve world peace. I hate to say it but I don't think it is possible. There are too many people with too many different agendas and cultures. If anyone thinks that it is impossible, I would love to hear your opinion as to how.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it is possible as human nature shows that greed and power will always exist. Even in tribes in the forests, there are factions over who should be in charge and Communism failed, that was the idea of equality for all. Peace is where people respect each others boundaries and don't invade or provoke attacks. Here in the UK, we still have Scotland and Wales fighting England though more via protests and in Westminster. How can there be World peace when countries are still fighting among themselves?

I think standards of peace are possible, but it will take a few more tragedies for the world to unite before they realize they are destroying the future of the world and humanity.

vinceasneed

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
I agree totally. Since Adam and Eve, people have not gotten along. In the USA, we are fighting each other due to race through protests. This country will always be divided due to the complexity of our history with slavery and racism. So you are right, the world can't have peace as long we fight each other. People suffer from a greed complex. But I will say that some countries are very peaceful and have hardly any crime. We as world need to learn what they are doing.