World Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinceasneed

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Hello everyone. I am Vince and I have traveled all over the world. I will honestly say this is the best country on earth. I have been to 22 countries and I had a great time in each. But I truly do love living here. I have been to countries where freedom is not like it is here. We should be very thankful to our military for defending our country. So much happens that we don't know about. But they are wonderful people who protect our freedom. I look forward to posting and also learning more about our military and others across the world.

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
It's a very big and varied world out there, and as you'll know from your travels you'll only really appreciate it when you go to these countries. I'm yet to go to the South American part of the Americas but I've spent time in every other continent, and it's amazing what you see in these places that don't match lifestyles at home. Freedom is definitely one of the issues in some of these countries.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
First, welcome to the forum.

I don't really know what freedom are you talking about? I don't think that invading Iraq and Afghanistan is to defend your freedom? I don't think supporting Israel against helpless people of Palestine is to defend your freedom. I don't think drone strikes on innocent people of Pakistan and Yemen is to defend your freedom. I don't know if you are brainwashed by your politicians and media to say such thing but that seems to be the case. The US has to understand that the so called democracy and freedom don't really apply outside your borders. Its better for you to find out where you tax money go. Funding Israel, funding the US military in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc where those money should be spent to end homelessness, poverty, diseases, improve education, raise stander of living. If you feel the money should be spent abroad then provide reliefs to poor people of Africa, fight famine, provide humanitarian aids, support education, build schools and hospitals.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
What countries did you travel to specifically? What did you think about the culture in the places you visited? By that I mean how do they differ to your culture at home?

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
Welcome to the forum Vince and it's great that you love the US. I've traveled somewhat as well and I have the same feeling about... my country. :) Never visited the US though, but I'd love to.

Status
Not open for further replies.