Would 9/11 happen again? | Page 3 | World Defense

Would 9/11 happen again?

mikka254

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Kenya
9/11 was a fluke. No one in their right mind would have thought that it would happen and it was only because security at the airport was extremely low then.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
If I recall correctly, there was no warning (other than the usual "you American infidels" that terrorists are always spouting). I think it was just a 'standard commercial airplane taken over by jihadis. Security in airlines has been upgraded to make it more-difficult for anyone to get on an airplane (I haven't heard whether that has actually stopped any further attacks!)

So ... yes, yes it could.
I don't think these extra security measures have prevented any more attacks. There could have been a copycat attempt shortly following 9/11 but we never heard about it. I think 9/11 was more of an isolated incident with an exaggerated global airport security response. What do you think?

stevesxs9

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Its highly possible it could happen again. Even when a Country takes every precaution and the security is tight, its still possible for terrorists especially when they're allowed to train and be educated in the Country they're about to attack.

Rainshield7

Reactions
3 1 0
Country
USA
Do you think that 9/11 could happen again given the technological developments in air to ground missiles & especially air warfare? I think if it were to happen again the plane would be shot down. What do you think?
It may seem like it but you never know. I mean we were never prepared for 9/11 in the first place. As far as I know we would never be prepared ever for any terrorist attacks. Its a struggle but we have to keep protecting our country.