WW III | World Defense

WW III

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
In the event of WW III, what would you predict would be the final outcome? Who sides with who? Will it go nuclear? If so who fires first? Whose country will it be in?

Reactions
40 1 0
Country
Euro
Death. Simple as that. Too much highly destructive weaponry around for us to survive if there really is another world war.

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
Should there be a WW III, then nukes will be used and let's say the U.S and most of Europe, most of Asia, and parts of Africa would be blown to smithereens. Fallout from the nuclear war would kill kill all others who survive. WWIII would be the end of the world.

sazzydan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Nuclear would be my main worry and it would certainly turn nuclear very quickly. It is scary to think that two or three high powered nuclear weapons could wipe out an entire country. I actually do not think anyone would survive if the world started using nukes against each other, the radiation levels would kill everyone.

JPB_003

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Albert Einstein's quote is a good one
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

I think he is right, there is no place in the world for another world war. It will be worse than the other 2 combined if it were to happen.