Yemen - Civil War

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Interesting development.

Saleh son says his father is safe and sound.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Interesting development.

Saleh son says his father is safe and sound.

Couldn't found the quoted account so the above news is likely untrue.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
My understanding is that the Saleh Faction will not melt away, but on the contrary turn wholesale on the Houthis.

This is a code of the tribal system.
You are rights seems they are fighting now against Houthis..Indeed it is in tribal sense or code of honor they will seek revenge..

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You are rights seems they are fighting now against Houthis..Indeed it is in tribal sense or code of honor they will seek revenge..

Yemen is a very tribal society. What the Houthis, don't realize is, now the Houthis will always be remembered as the ones who murdered Saleh.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Yemen is a very tribal society. What the Houthis, don't realize is, now the Houthis will always be remembered as the ones who murdered Saleh.

Quite true. Despite the fact that Saleh was oust yet he enjoyed popularity among the people of yemen. An interesting character he was.

RIP.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
coalition begin air strike over the capital.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
The fight is intents between former Saleh followers and Houthies which is a good thing for the Saudi led coalition. Both will finish each other and we are going to enjoy the last piece of cake alone. Ruomers says Qatari intelligence were behind his death as he was trying to negotiate a deal, he was given the OK and got betrayed.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The fight is intents between former Saleh followers and Houthies which is a good thing for the Saudi led coalition. Both will finish each other and we are going to enjoy the last piece of cake alone. Ruomers says Qatari intelligence were behind his death as he was trying to negotiate a deal, he was given the OK and got betrayed.
Al Jazeera has been working overtime, spewing all kind of nonsense, so I wouldn't be surprised.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Al Jazeera has been working overtime, spewing all kind of nonsense, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I have it completely removed from my list. What needed is a surface to air missile on its HQ.