Yemen - Civil War | Page 69 | World Defense

Yemen - Civil War

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Iran has sent Houthi's $1 billion to pay salaries and purchase weapons, in addition to 4$ billion credit line to Assad regime.

How will the Houthis be able to purchase weapons? What are the sources? With the no fly zone and naval blockade I don't think they have a chance. I also heard that the money the got are all fake.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
How will the Houthis be able to purchase weapons? What are the sources? With the no fly zone and naval blockade I don't think they have a chance. I also heard that the money the got are all fake.

Ordinary weapons from Yemeni black market. In Gaza our military wings purchase from private dealers some basic weaponry. Money wise it's not hard to transfer cash but I don't believe Iran has capacity to be sending billions in credit line to Assad and Houthis and Iraqi militias.

@WebMaster @Scorpion @Gasoline

Anyways, Houthis are saying they fired scud at Riyadh. Of course the Iranian clowns are saying Saudi, American and Israeli officers got hit, lol. And also the spokesmen Assiri got killed according to them. :D

These guys are hilarious, so many Israeli officiers and mossad officciers killed by Houthi strikes. :D

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Ordinary weapons from Yemeni black market. In Gaza our military wings purchase from private dealers some basic weaponry. Money wise it's not hard to transfer cash but I don't believe Iran has capacity to be sending billions in credit line to Assad and Houthis and Iraqi militias.

@WebMaster @Scorpion @Gasoline

Anyways, Houthis are saying they fired scud at Riyadh. Of course the Iranian clowns are saying Saudi, American and Israeli officers got hit, lol. And also the spokesmen Assiri got killed according to them. :D

These guys are hilarious, so many Israeli officiers and mossad officciers killed by Houthi strikes. :D

Liars. There was not any Scud attack. |0|

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Monday, April 20, 2015
Smoke rises during an air strike on an army weapons depot on a mountain overlooking Yemen's capital Sanaa, April 20, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

r

Reuters / Tuesday, June 09, 2015
A guard stands on the collapsed roof of the house of General Ali al-Dhafif, a Yemeni army brigade commander, after it was hit by Saudi-led air strikes near Sanaa, Yemen, June 9, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

r

Reuters / Saturday, May 30, 2015
A Houthi militant stands amidst debris from a house of a Houthi leader Rafiq Rafiq, which was destroyed by a Saudi-led air strike, near Sanaa, May 30, 2015. The Houthi militant is seen holding a picture of Rafiq Rafiq's son, who the Houthis say, was killed in the air-strike. REUTERS/Mohamed al-Sayaghi

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Sunday, May 10, 2015
People flee as smoke billows after air strikes hit the house of Yemen's former President Ali Abdullah Saleh in Sanaa, May 10, 2015. REUTERS/Mohamed al-Sayaghi

r

Reuters / Monday, May 11, 2015
Fire and smoke billows from an army weapons depot after it was hit by an air strike in Yemen's capital Sanaa, May 11, 2015. REUTERS/Mohamed al-Sayaghi

r

Reuters / Wednesday, June 03, 2015
Smoke billows from a fire at a Houthi-controlled military site after it was hit by a Saudi-led air strike in Sanaa, June 3, 2015. REUTERS/Mohamed al-Sayaghi

r

Reuters / Monday, May 11, 2015
Fire and smoke billows from an army weapons depot after it was hit by an air strike in Yemen's capital Sanaa, May 11, 2015. REUTERS/Mohamed al-Sayaghi

r

Reuters / Friday, May 29, 2015
Houthi militants guard the house of Ali Haidar, a Houthi leader, destroyed by a Saudi-led air strike in Sanaa, May 29, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

r

Reuters / Sunday, May 10, 2015
A man screams in front of the residence of Yemen's former President Ali Abdullah Saleh after airstrikes hit it in Sanaa, May 10, 2015. REUTERS/Mohamed al-Sayaghi

r

Reuters / Tuesday, May 12, 2015
An air strike hits a military site controlled by the Houthi group in Yemen's capital Sanaa, May 12, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

r

Reuters / Tuesday, June 09, 2015
The collapsed house of General Ali al-Dhafif, a Yemeni army brigade commander, is seen after it was hit by Saudi-led air strikes near Sanaa, June 9, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
r

Reuters / Tuesday, May 12, 2015
An air strike hits a military site controlled by the Houthi group in Yemen's capital Sanaa, May 12, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

r

Reuters / Tuesday, May 05, 2015
The wreckage of a Yemeni air force military transport aircraft is seen on the tarmac after the aircraft was destroyed by an air strike, at the international airport of Yemen's capital Sanaa, May 5, 2015. REUTERS/Khaled Abdullah

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Houthi fire kills civilians in Yemen’s Aden

37955f9e-4f93-40b9-904d-a55dd2a83ed6_16x9_600x338.JPG

A man checks the wreckage of a car at the site of a car bomb attack in Yemen's catpital Sanaa June 17, 2015. (Reuters)

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Houthi militia fire on a residential district of Yemen’s battleground second city Aden killed at least 31 civilians and wounded over 100 early Wednesday, a senior health official said in an updated toll.

The city’s health chief al-Khader Laswar said three women and two children were among the dead, AFP reported.

The Iranian-backed Houthi militias and their allies pounded the city’s loyalist-held Al-Mansura district with 15 Katyusha rockets from their positions in the Dar Saad neighborhood, loyalist forces spokesman Ali al-Ahmadi told Agence France-Presse.

The rocket fire began before dawn when the streets were busy ahead of the daytime fast observed by Muslims during the holy month of Ramadan, Ahmadi said.

A fresh salvo of rockets later in the morning hit mourners burying some of the dead from the earlier fire, the spokesman and witnesses said.

"Many of the wounded are in serious condition," a medical source told AFP.

Aden was the last refuge of President Abdrabbu Mansour Hadi before he fled into exile in neighboring Saudi Arabia in March and his loyalists have been battling to defend it against the rebels with the support of Saudi-led air strikes.

Last Update: Wednesday, 1 July 2015 KSA 16:52 - GMT 13:52
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/07/01/Houthi-fire-kills-20-civilians-in-Yemen-s-Aden-.html

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Huthis hitting 2+ Saudi tanks:

I know the Saudi have some heavily armed tanks. These kind of attacks end up hitting the turrets. I see no destruction whatsoever in the posted videos. Out of desperate I can call it. Nice production nevertheless.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
I know the Saudi have some heavily armed tanks. These kind of attacks end up hitting the turrets. I see no destruction whatsoever in the posted videos. Out of desperate I can call it. Nice production nevertheless.
No way that could happen looking at the landscape where it appears it took place. The Saudi Apaches won't let such thing occurs.
They are in Saudi Arabia. The tanks were hit are either AMX-30 or M-60, not sure. The tanks exploded after minutes.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
They are in Saudi Arabia. The tanks were hit are either AMX-30 or M-60, not sure. The tanks exploded after minutes.
Few hit and run incident with no casualties at all. Desperately trying to achieve media propaganda.