5 Saudi Weapons of War Iran Should Fear | Page 2 | World Defense

5 Saudi Weapons of War Iran Should Fear

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I don't think Germany is going to risk giving its tech Iran at all. Its no doubt that Iran found ways to evade sanctions through a third party like Iraq and Lebanon by that only minor. Heavy things like monetary transactions, aviation, petrochemical industrialization, foreign investments, arms deals...etc have not been able to get around sanction.
Its in German,

Sunday,23.03.2014, 13:25
Iran kauft über Tarnfirmen Rüstungsgüter in Deutschlan(

Iran buys through front companies armaments in Germany)

Trotz der Friedenssignale von Präsident Hassan Rohani beschafft sich der Iran weiterhin illegal Rüstungsgüter aus Deutschland. 70 Prozent der Verfahren des Zollkriminalamts betreffen Lieferungen in den Iran, der mit Tarnfirmen internationale Embargos umgeht. (Despite the peace signals from President Hassan Rohani, Iran still procures illegal armaments from Germany. 70 percent of the procedures of the Office of Criminal Investigation relate to deliveries in inches Iran who deals with front companies international embargo.)

Der Iran versucht FOCUS-Informationen zufolge, sich über ein komplexes Netz aus Tarnfirmen weiterhin illegal Rüstungsgüter aus Deutschland zu beschaffen. „Mehr als 70 Prozent unserer Verfahren betreffen geplante oder durchgeführte Lieferungen in den Iran", sagte der Chef des Zollkriminalamts Norbert Drude gegenüber FOCUS. Insgesamt führten Zollfahnder nach internen Statistiken im vergangenen Jahr 128 Ermittlungsverfahren wegen Verstößen gegen das Außenwirtschaftsgesetz, acht Fälle weniger als im Rekordjahr 2012.(ran tries According to FOCUS Information to continue illegally to procure defense equipment from Germany via a complex network of front companies. "More than 70 percent of our cases concern planned or carried out deliveries to Iran," the chief of Zollkriminalamt Norbert Drude told FOCUS. Overall led customs investigators by internal statistics, last year 128 investigations for violations of the Foreign Trade Act, eight cases less than in the record year 2012 Design.)

Der Iran umgeht das Embargo der westlichen Welt über ein komplexes Tarnfirmennetz. So ermittle der Zoll in Hamburg gegen deutsche Unternehmen, die über Banken in Hongkong, China, Südkorea und den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten den Transfer von 14 Millionen Euro an eine iranische Schiffsfirma zu verschleiern suchten. Der Empfänger stehe auf der Embargoliste.(Iran bypassing the embargo of the western world through a complex Tarnfirmennetz. So the tariff in Hamburg investigating against German companies who sought to conceal the transfer of 14 million euro to an Iranian ship company banks in Hong Kong, China, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates. The receiver stood on the embargo list.)

Verstoß gegen Waffen-Embargo: Iran kauft über Tarnfirmen Rüstungsgüter in Deutschland - Iran - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten
I used google translate,this is just an example of whats going on behind the scenes.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Looks very cheaply done. The turret looks very big and heavy to the whole AFV, the tower is huge. I think the turret is the M47. Sorry this junk can't stand against AK-47 let alone an RPG.

These are my thoughts on it. I'm trying to see it as a vehicle to get troops to the battlefield quickly and to also provide fire support but it just looks too heavy and bulky to be of any use and not only that it's starting from outdated tech.

I thought tank destroyers, in the traditional sense as they were during WWII, were a thing of the past.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Its in German,

Sunday,23.03.2014, 13:25
Iran kauft über Tarnfirmen Rüstungsgüter in Deutschlan(

Iran buys through front companies armaments in Germany)

Trotz der Friedenssignale von Präsident Hassan Rohani beschafft sich der Iran weiterhin illegal Rüstungsgüter aus Deutschland. 70 Prozent der Verfahren des Zollkriminalamts betreffen Lieferungen in den Iran, der mit Tarnfirmen internationale Embargos umgeht. (Despite the peace signals from President Hassan Rohani, Iran still procures illegal armaments from Germany. 70 percent of the procedures of the Office of Criminal Investigation relate to deliveries in inches Iran who deals with front companies international embargo.)

Der Iran versucht FOCUS-Informationen zufolge, sich über ein komplexes Netz aus Tarnfirmen weiterhin illegal Rüstungsgüter aus Deutschland zu beschaffen. „Mehr als 70 Prozent unserer Verfahren betreffen geplante oder durchgeführte Lieferungen in den Iran", sagte der Chef des Zollkriminalamts Norbert Drude gegenüber FOCUS. Insgesamt führten Zollfahnder nach internen Statistiken im vergangenen Jahr 128 Ermittlungsverfahren wegen Verstößen gegen das Außenwirtschaftsgesetz, acht Fälle weniger als im Rekordjahr 2012.(ran tries According to FOCUS Information to continue illegally to procure defense equipment from Germany via a complex network of front companies. "More than 70 percent of our cases concern planned or carried out deliveries to Iran," the chief of Zollkriminalamt Norbert Drude told FOCUS. Overall led customs investigators by internal statistics, last year 128 investigations for violations of the Foreign Trade Act, eight cases less than in the record year 2012 Design.)

Der Iran umgeht das Embargo der westlichen Welt über ein komplexes Tarnfirmennetz. So ermittle der Zoll in Hamburg gegen deutsche Unternehmen, die über Banken in Hongkong, China, Südkorea und den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten den Transfer von 14 Millionen Euro an eine iranische Schiffsfirma zu verschleiern suchten. Der Empfänger stehe auf der Embargoliste.(Iran bypassing the embargo of the western world through a complex Tarnfirmennetz. So the tariff in Hamburg investigating against German companies who sought to conceal the transfer of 14 million euro to an Iranian ship company banks in Hong Kong, China, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates. The receiver stood on the embargo list.)

Verstoß gegen Waffen-Embargo: Iran kauft über Tarnfirmen Rüstungsgüter in Deutschland - Iran - FOCUS Online - Nachrichten
I used google translate,this is just an example of whats going on behind the scenes.

I have not heard of such thing at all. I looked it up online in different newspaper I couldn't find it. I remember there was an arrest of four men in Germany accused of violating Iran embargo. Let's say that its true what is a 14 million worth of arms?

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

@T-123456

Here rather the true specialty of Iranian. (:-)

Quote :

Germany tries Iranians charged with smuggling drone engines as jet ski parts

Berlin
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:42am EDT

Two Iranian men charged with smuggling dozens of German-made engines capable of powering drones into Iran by declaring them as jet ski engines went on trial at a Frankfurt court on Monday.

The men, identified only as Iman J.L., who also holds German nationality, and Davood A., are accused of violating Germany's Foreign Trade Act by disguising the true nature of the goods, in an apparent effort to get around trade sanctions imposed on Iran over its nuclear work.

Iman J.L. is accused of obtaining 61 engines between 2008 and 2009 delivering them to Iran through his own import-export company. To get through customs, he allegedly declared them as jet ski engines.

Davood A. is accused of assisting in the transport and selling some of the motors in Iran.

Iman J.L. declined to make a statement to the court, while Davood A. did not show up for the trial. His case will now be tried separately, the court said.

The engines are suitable for use in Iran's Ababil 3 drones, according to a court statement.

Iran is under U.S., EU and U.N. Security Council sanctions over its nuclear work that many countries fear is aimed at developing weapons capability, something Tehran denies.

Negotiations between Iran and six world powers aimed at resolving the nuclear dispute resume in Vienna this week.

(Reporting by Emma Anderson; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)

Reuters

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I have not heard of such thing at all. I looked it up online in different newspaper I couldn't find it. I remember there was an arrest of four men in Germany accused of violating Iran embargo. Let's say that its true what is a 14 million worth of arms?
I guess,its nothing.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
The weird thing about Iran no matter what they make they always clone a foreign product whether its North Korean, German, Chinese, Israeli etc they always clone. I am not totally shocked whether they stole our products or not because Iran has been trying hard for new stronger products but it never happens i recently heard they clone the Austrian Glock pistol.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
The weird thing about Iran no matter what they make they always clone a foreign product whether its North Korean, German, Chinese, Israeli etc they always clone. I am not totally shocked whether they stole our products or not because Iran has been trying hard for new stronger products but it never happens i recently heard they clone the Austrian Glock pistol.

Iran has stored pieces of metals from the soviet era and NK crap. All they have done so far is reverse engineered some of the junks they have to fool its people and ignorants around that it has a promising defense industry. He is going to give Iran high tech that everyone knows its going to share with the Russian and North Korea!

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Iran has stored pieces of metals from the soviet era and NK crap. All they have done so far is reverse engineered some of the junks they have to fool its people and ignorants around that it has a promising defense industry. He is going to give Iran high tech that everyone knows its going to share with the Russian and North Korea!
Iran has made some bad products like their KH-2002 rifle. I'm not shocked they are "promising" a National Industry look at the point i do. Iran makes cheaply made programs to hope to get funds from the Government. But that happens when you spend half your defence budget only a single program AKA their Missile Program